After a cuckold relationship?

Hi,

I'm 29 white male and about a year out from a cuckold relationship. It was a 4 year relationship where my gf had a bull for about 2 years. We all ended on good terms. In a way it was a gradual transition into me being more if her friend than bf. She's still with her bull now who is now her conventional bf.

Does anyone have any advice on how I proceed from here? I think it's a more common situation than we admit. The relationship has left me very sub and with big racial hang ups with her bull being black. I still can't imagine dating. I love seeing her still as a friend but that can't be my whole life.

Any thoughts or advice? DM open if you want to give your thoughts in private.

Wow, thanks for sharing. I keep my playmates at a distance so no feels can develop. I had a couple of guys fall hard and it was a bit messy. I just want to play every now and then as no one can replace Daddy.

Time makes things better but getting out there again for fun and to NOT think of your ex would help. I am sorry that you are not where you want to be.

Wow, thanks for sharing. I keep my playmates at a distance so no feels can develop. I had a couple of guys fall hard and it was a bit messy. I just want to play every now and then as no one can replace Daddy.

Time makes things better but getting out there again for fun and to NOT think of your ex would help. I am sorry that you are not where you want to be.
It's hard not to think of her as I see her so much.

How would I get myself out there. Tbh it's hard to imagine myself in any role other than Cuck.

Hi,
I do not know how you can go any other direction than seek out a woman to love and then introduce her to the cuckold lifestyle but this time ariund, with knowledge gained you can be more careful and hopefully it works for the best. Four years is a long time and Im sorry you went through the split. Next time a guy says he will sideline you and even hints of taking your girl..... knock him out!
Message me any time. I feel for ya 🤝

Hi,
I do not know how you can go any other direction than seek out a woman to love and then introduce her to the cuckold lifestyle but this time ariund, with knowledge gained you can be more careful and hopefully it works for the best. Four years is a long time and Im sorry you went through the split. Next time a guy says he will sideline you and even hints of taking your girl..... knock him out!
Message me any time. I feel for ya 🤝
The idea of me even trying to knock out our bull makes me laugh! Our body types are definitely stereotypical white Cuck black bull. He'd ******* me!

Thanks though.

The idea of me even trying to knock out our bull makes me laugh! Our body types are definitely stereotypical white Cuck black bull. He'd ******* me!

Thanks though.
There's more than one way to skin a cat, come on. He stole your girl, that's something even the mightiest of men just knows he should get a reaction for.

There's more than one way to skin a cat, come on. He stole your girl, that's something even the mightiest of men just knows he should get a reaction for.
Yeh but he was very good at it. He knew how to play me. Get me all hyped up with jealousy and kink so I'd let anything happen too. My gf got off on him domming me too.

I learnt later a lot of the kinky stuff he got us to do was all about control and shifting her sexual focus from me to him. It was so hot.

Yeh but he was very good at it. He knew how to play me. Get me all hyped up with jealousy and kink so I'd let anything happen too. My gf got off on him domming me too.

I learnt later a lot of the kinky stuff he got us to do was all about control and shifting her sexual focus from me to him. It was so hot.
Well, i can imagine how easy things escalated. Id suggest you and she remain good friends. There may be a time when she wants you back. Wouldnt be the first time.
Infact, you could ask her advice. Tell her you do not want to make the same mistake twice but you find women like her, who prefer Black men for sex, to be the most appealing potential girlfriend, wife etc. She may be surprised and admire you for being so upfront and honest with her. I'd even be tempted to say, you are not sure you could ever trust Her again, but you find her more attractive now than you ever had 😉

Well, i can imagine how easy things escalated. Id suggest you and she remain good friends. There may be a time when she wants you back. Wouldnt be the first time.
Infact, you could ask her advice. Tell her you do not want to make the same mistake twice but you find women like her, who prefer Black men for sex, to be the most appealing potential girlfriend, wife etc. She may be surprised and admire you for being so upfront and honest with her. I'd even be tempted to say, you are not sure you could ever trust Her again, but you find her more attractive now than you ever had 😉
I love your optimism!

Would stay friends with her for sure. Who knows, I can only speak for myself, but I would draw a whole new specter of pleasure / humiliation from the relationship dynamic switching that way... It opens up many possibilities! fingers crossed it works out well for you!
I really want to stay friends with her but it presents it's challenges! Especially at social events with the three of us and either her friends (mostly white women) or his friends (mostly black men) are there. Lots of awkward looks!

I really want to stay friends with her but it presents it's challenges! Especially at social events with the three of us and either her friends (mostly white women) or his friends (mostly black men) are there. Lots of awkward looks!
Again from my POV this would also get me going 😅 one more suggestion on my side is to be useful to them both, and support them: maybe you could clean their place instead of them? Or cook them some comfy food, if you don't cook maybe order some comfort food for them? Stuff like that. Tho, IDK if this is for you. In any case, it was a long relationship and for real, sending support to you through this rough patch. It will all be better with time bud

Again from my POV this would also get me going 😅 one more suggestion on my side is to be useful to them both, and support them: maybe you could clean their place instead of them? Or cook them some comfy food, if you don't cook maybe order some comfort food for them? Stuff like that. Tho, IDK if this is for you. In any case, it was a long relationship and for real, sending support to you through this rough patch. It will all be better with time bud
I'm sawing it's awkward! I'm not saying it doesn't give me a hard on which I have to try and hide whenever I'm with them! Thankfully mine isn't difficult to hide ...

Yeh that is basically what the end of the relationship was like. He was totally in control and I have 0 sexual access to her. I was more her butler than her bf.

Back