African Supremacy: BBC NWO

So many beta bois are becoming addicted to Black Men and their wonderful cocks. They are definitely the Alpha race
and serving their sexual needs is a pleasure. I always dress slutty to please Black Bulls and love being taken bareback
and pumped full off their Black Cum. :qos: :lips::sex:
Some examples of why we give ourselves to our Black Masters to breed us because this is what we desire. :qos::lips::qos:
Wonderful illustration on how whitebois submit to superior black MEN. Black KING taking their pleasure from willing whitebois dressed to please our MASTERS.

Cartoons are great, but real life is even better. More and more white couples are having black babies. It's not as evident as it should be because of Covid restraints on people getting out. But look around as you shop at WalMart or Target, as you eat at a McDonald's or Wendy's. Chances are good you might see at least one black young-un with a white couple, maybe more.

White male DNA is quite literally being ended by virtue of denying whiteboys breeding opportunities. Black men are winning. It’s a simple numbers game. Every whitegirl that goes black and produces black babies is not only propagating superior Black DNA, but also denying a chance for a white baby to be born. Every time a Black man successfully impregnates a white girl, it’s two powerful blows to white bloodlines. Simple numbers really. The caption is quite appropriate. Whiteboys aren’t only being ended, they’re being replaced.
I am a young white boy and I agree our future is to masturbate watching black males impregnate our women

White male DNA is quite literally being ended by virtue of denying whiteboys breeding opportunities. Black men are winning. It’s a simple numbers game. Every whitegirl that goes black and produces black babies is not only propagating superior Black DNA, but also denying a chance for a white baby to be born. Every time a Black man successfully impregnates a white girl, it’s two powerful blows to white bloodlines. Simple numbers really. The caption is quite appropriate. Whiteboys aren’t only being ended, they’re being replaced.
Actually, black men breeding white women ensures white DNA in the gene pool. If black DNA is superior then why mix with inferior?

The black race is a wonderful superior race, we all have this god race to serve.

049.jpg
i have similar feelings. His color shows me my first deficiency. Second his height is awesomely superior over me; this causing my body to become submissive feeling and aroused. His cock, the sceptre he uses to rule over me, dominates me with no resistance. Yes an earthly god to worship.

Back