African Supremacy: BBC NWO

I remember many years ago I was in a sports team and there was 1 guy that was dark brown, possibly part black not sure. After the games we all went in the communal showers to clean up and get changed. I remember being really self concious and a little embarrassed seeing how huge his cock was, his dick was enormous and swinging compared to my puny squiggly little thing.

Needless to say he got it up any girl he wanted, sometimes even taking 2 hot girls home to do his bidding. Girls were all over him, hoping to be his chosen slut for the weekend.
Did he notice how much you were getting intimidated by him?

It's just hard in my country- there are really no Africans, and my country is not a destination for refugees/immigration. I want to do more concrete things, but since I got verified I am just as lost... There are a few offers for sex/fun, but... I guess I look for someone with real agenda to use girls like me to accelerate the goal?

I hope it happens!
In my country, France, black illegal immigrants arrive every day. People talk about the big replacement
More and more white women are dating black men.
In some departments of my country, more black babies are born than white babies.
Black men are seen as saviors in our country by our politicians!
Recently, a French politician said that we should bring more illegal men in our country so that they make children because there is less and less birth in our country!
This is the beginning of the BBC NWO...
Black men are the future of society.

I hope it happens!
In my country, France, black illegal immigrants arrive every day. People talk about the big replacement
More and more white women are dating black men.
In some departments of my country, more black babies are born than white babies.
Black men are seen as saviors in our country by our politicians!
Recently, a French politician said that we should bring more illegal men in our country so that they make children because there is less and less birth in our country!
This is the beginning of the BBC NWO...
Black men are the future of society.
BNWO is here now

It's just hard in my country- there are really no Africans, and my country is not a destination for refugees/immigration. I want to do more concrete things, but since I got verified I am just as lost... There are a few offers for sex/fun, but... I guess I look for someone with real agenda to use girls like me to accelerate the goal?
Post more pictures so bills can see what they are getting

Back