African Supremacy: BBC NWO

I think there is a New World Order coming, and it’s taking root very quickly. There has always been a fetish fringe of white males who were submissive to Black Women. But now you have a white males submitting to Black Men and it’s starting to get into the mainstream and its growing constantly. White males are no longer intimidated to show their smaller genitals while standing next to a Black Man and in the full view of women. This shows that they are practically advertising their second class beta status.

Meanwhile, certain Black and white professors are now teaching Critical Race Theory (CRT) which centers around the idea that white racism is responsible for all the evils of the world. More importantly, CRT teaches that if Black People inflict any harm on a white, it is because the white deserves it. The media is actively spreading white guilt which makes whites more willing to accept their fate. This can only lead to white submission where whites will worship Black Men like it’s their religion and will even do it publically. Not all whites will do this, but it would not be surprising if 50 percent or more do. I think it’s coming soon.
I think you're an idiot.

Last edited:
I totally agree with you it's strange times but it's the devil amongst us,,,
Thanks for the reply correct me if I'm wrong but for me it's the controlling women that ties,,me pegging ,role play ,,,whatever,,it's also getting huge ,,,,pegging,,,anyway I'm definitely not gay ,,the thought of kissing a guy ,,oops sorry makes me throw up but tie me up get one of my crazy old ladies over she would do it. But I'm not sure where to go from here what do y'all think ,,,

Thanks for the reply correct me if I'm wrong but for me it's the controlling women that ties,,me pegging ,role play ,,,whatever,,it's also getting huge ,,,,pegging,,,anyway I'm definitely not gay ,,the thought of kissing a guy ,,oops sorry makes me throw up but tie me up get one of my crazy old ladies over she would do it. But I'm not sure where to go from here what do y'all think ,,,
Of course you are not gay. You are just a rebel, sub/brat, and man.

2be continued, may be, I am now just too stoned to produce coherent + smart answer.

I think there is a New World Order coming, and it’s taking root very quickly. There has always been a fetish fringe of white males who were submissive to Black Women. But now you have a white males submitting to Black Men and it’s starting to get into the mainstream and its growing constantly. White males are no longer intimidated to show their smaller genitals while standing next to a Black Man and in the full view of women. This shows that they are practically advertising their second class beta status.

Meanwhile, certain Black and white professors are now teaching Critical Race Theory (CRT) which centers around the idea that white racism is responsible for all the evils of the world. More importantly, CRT teaches that if Black People inflict any harm on a white, it is because the white deserves it. The media is actively spreading white guilt which makes whites more willing to accept their fate. This can only lead to white submission where whites will worship Black Men like it’s their religion and will even do it publically. Not all whites will do this, but it would not be surprising if 50 percent or more do. I think it’s coming soon.
CRT is a bit far fetched. But perhaps scripture is telling us something....... first last, last first.
I don't believe any mortal creature can replace the Almighty, but the folks who invented " race mythology" will reap what they have sown...

CRT is a bit far fetched. But perhaps scripture is telling us something....... first last, last first.
I don't believe any mortal creature can replace the Almighty, but the folks who invented " race mythology" will reap what they have sown...
The folks who invented race mythology died a long time ago. To reap what they have sown implies that those living today and in the future should assume the roles of perpetrator and victim as well as judge and jury. This means that we have progressed not an inch in the last centuries and that the higher ideals of humanity, rule of law and basic human rights are second to revenge and hate.

There may be a new world order, but it doesn't mean that white husbands and boyfriends are going to turn their women over to black guys. And what fun would it be if everyone did it? Best to have it happen just below the surface of full awareness... away from the better-than-thou watchful eyes that seem to permeate everything we do these days. Away from a can't-trust-them news media who only get the story right when it supports their narrative. No to mainstream. Mainstream is the death of fun.

The folks who invented race mythology died a long time ago. To reap what they have sown implies that those living today and in the future should assume the roles of perpetrator and victim as well as judge and jury. This means that we have progressed not an inch in the last centuries and that the higher ideals of humanity, rule of law and basic human rights are second to revenge and hate.
Not necessarily so. Scripture indicates that the Judge of all men will repay. Sowing and reaping is not confined to any one group or nation. My point is succinct: be careful who you hate, because your daughters will probably won't. Crude, rude. Please 🙏🏾

Not necessarily so. Scripture indicates that the Judge of all men will repay. Sowing and reaping is not confined to any one group or nation. My point is succinct: be careful who you hate, because your daughters will probably won't. Crude, rude. Please 🙏🏾
The Old Testament, which advocates revenge also justifies slavery. Hence, the New Testament.

Back