African Supremacy: BBC NWO

I remember many years ago I was in a sports team and there was 1 guy that was dark brown, possibly part black not sure. After the games we all went in the communal showers to clean up and get changed. I remember being really self concious and a little embarrassed seeing how huge his cock was, his dick was enormous and swinging compared to my puny squiggly little thing.

Needless to say he got it up any girl he wanted, sometimes even taking 2 hot girls home to do his bidding. Girls were all over him, hoping to be his chosen slut for the weekend.

Stop with this BS. This is people enjoying a fetish/kink. Stop with the racist "white people are garbage" comments.
This type of overboard has caused real couples to leave and has served only to the gay white guys that feed on this rhetoric.

This is undoubtedly a fetish/kink so I don’t think a whole new world order will arise. However, in the time I’ve followed the fetish it has grown MASSIVELY. It also has had support. Twitter for instance actively censor and ban racism but the hashtag BNWO will get you new followers. If as a fetish it’s allowed to grow then you will suddenly see lots more of it in the mainstream. Perhaps the BNWO will only affect those of us who enjoy it but that number grows daily.

154_1000.gif170_1000.gif322606707.gif1399048672.gif1192258474.gif2085765893.gif
185371879-gif.3924802

Back