Advice please on from Black to White Patrons

So. IT happened. I was coming home from work last night. I work very hard and consider myself a very masculine white boy. You will never meet a tougher white guy than me. But IT still happened to me.

I walked in. The door was unlocked and I could hear them going at it. I could hear her long moans of pleasure and his dominant grunts. I could hear the bed shaking and crashing against the wall. I didn't make a noise. The lights were dimmed. I walked in methodically as if I had no control. They didn't even notice me. The bedroom door was wide open.

I quietly sad down on the easy-chair to the side of the bed. They kept going. Her lust was clear and visible to me, as was his. They didn't stop. They didn't give any sign they even noticed me, and I didn't do anything to show my anger and disgust.

Instead, I quietly pulled off my pants and started masterbating. My cum started spout into the air after about 60 seconds.

My Kenyan friend didn't notice me, but she did. They kept rutting. After another 30 seconds she orgasmed. Then they both looked at me, sneering and laughing.

IS this normal for white men today?

Well. It finally happened to me. My girlfriend just announced to me that she is pregnant with a baby and it aint mine cause she never let me cum in there. It's a black baby and she is naming him Mustafa after her pure blooded Kenyan lover who I now discover is supposed to be a devout muslim but makes an exception for cuckolding white boys.

Back