Advice from the ladies…

I'd tell your wife to relax; a lot of guys also get this kind of paranoia when they can't make their ladies have climaxes.
If this was the guy's first time doing this (especially if you were there too) it can impact the guy's ability to reach & maintain his erections. Atmosphere can/has a big impact when having sex. Even if she gave him oral sex, sometimes the "mind" just can't get the hormones & testosterones to charge. The reasons are endless, actually, but it no doubt. However, if she's really concerned, have her call or text the guy and this time slow it down a few notches. Erections can be a very sensitive "mental" thing. I recall in college when I picked this cute girl up after a night of partying. We get back to my place, and after pulling her pants & panties off discovered she was still going through her period. It didn't bother her, but my cock went as limp as a noodle and even her sucking me didn't get me hard, either. So, it happens to all guys at some point. Good luck!

Hello everyone, I need some advice from the ladies here, guys are welcome to comment as well.
So today I set up a lunchtime session for my wife, it was with a guy she was very excited to try. Well he never got fully hard 🤦🏽‍♂️ and the session was a waste. She was obviously disappointed, but what has me here is a comment she made. She said she kinda feels like she was the problem. As a husband I never want her to feel this way.
So my question to the ladies, has this ever happened to you before? And what can I do in the future to keep this from happening again?

It happened me the first bull I tried and I felt like you but now that’s way in the past a trust me it was him and you should just watch how men react when you are out in public and you might find their eyes tell the story and you are beautiful

Hello everyone, I need some advice from the ladies here, guys are welcome to comment as well.
So today I set up a lunchtime session for my wife, it was with a guy she was very excited to try. Well he never got fully hard 🤦🏽‍♂️ and the session was a waste. She was obviously disappointed, but what has me here is a comment she made. She said she kinda feels like she was the problem. As a husband I never want her to feel this way.
So my question to the ladies, has this ever happened to you before? And what can I do in the future to keep this from happening again?

Was the date a blind date or did the guy see wife beforehand including face? I stopped doing blinddates because if I am not attracted it is probably not going to happen and it is hard for me to get erect and stay erect.

First make sure she has seen the guy before hand, and make sure that what she sees, she likes. Also, were you present at the meet? Did that put the guy off? You could have helped the guy by fluffing him or licking his balls/ass, or guiding him into her and telling her to take it deep etc, That would help the guy get harder and show him, and her for that matter, you are more than OK with it all. Finally, did she pick up some vibe from you that you were sending out, that made her feel like she could not enjoy this guys cock etc? OR Maybe to guy a bull with a broken cock?...it happens!

Just my two pennies

HWJ :lips: :lips: :lips:

First of all "a hungry man will indeed eat unless he doesn't like what's in his plate"! I would never and have never wasted my time to go play with someone that I didn't think was hot and wanted to fuck! So I will say that attraction was not the problem!

My question is:
.Was the guy an experienced lifestyle bull to your knowledge? Meaning did you find him on a lifestyle site, did he have a profile talking about his experiences with hotwives, did he have media showing him with hotwives?
.Were you hubby present during the playtime?
.Had you guys seen an actual picture of his hard dick beforehand during the chatting period?
.Were there any kind of rules, boundaries, or stipulations set in place before the playtime?

The answers to these questions may hold the key determining factor as to why this was a disappointing experience or it could be as simple as you just made a bad choice in a guy with a soft ass noodle for a bbc!🤔

Only with husband

Was the date a blind date or did the guy see wife beforehand including face? I stopped doing blinddates because if I am not attracted it is probably not going to happen and it is hard for me to get erect and stay erect.
i know the feeling. there were times i was with a woman, who i wasn't all that attracted to, for the first & this can happen. i was, more or less, going through the motions with no success. Embarrassing? Yes. A deterrent to meet others? No.

i know the feeling. there were times i was with a woman, who i wasn't all that attracted to, for the first & this can happen. i was, more or less, going through the motions with no success. Embarrassing? Yes. A deterrent to meet others? No.

It is not a deterrent to meeting others but a deterrent to doing blind dates. I just do not do blind dates any longer. There has to be some attraction. I learned a lot of women have nice or even great bodies but the face isn't attractive.

My only exception to doing a blind date is possibly meeting someone 15 minutes or less away for a meet and greet. I would be open possibly to meeting without seeing face or most of face. I am not going any significant distance or spending a lot of time traveling to meet without seeing face or most of face prior.

My wife is interested with a guy on this site. They have FaceTimed and she showed her face and tits and even showed me eating her pussy. She said she is ready to move forward but then when the day comes she has an excuse. I know she wants it but it nervous as we have been tougher for over 25 years. She tells me I can setup a time time and then gets standoffish. This has been getting less and less. She really gets turned on by the idea of fucking this guy. Should I just set up a time and make it happen or should I wait for the go ahead. FYI... They have exchanged videos and had FaceTime. I mostly Abstain from ducking her…. I give her a little but have told her he would be the next cock she cuss on - it gets her going. Let me know your thoughts. The video below is her getting off to his videos.

Attachments

• IMG_2331.mov
    16.8 MB
My wife is interested with a guy on this site. They have FaceTimed and she showed her face and tits and even showed me eating her pussy. She said she is ready to move forward but then when the day comes she has an excuse. I know she wants it but it nervous as we have been tougher for over 25 years. She tells me I can setup a time time and then gets standoffish. This has been getting less and less. She really gets turned on by the idea of fucking this guy. Should I just set up a time and make it happen or should I wait for the go ahead. FYI... They have exchanged videos and had FaceTime. I mostly Abstain from ducking her…. I give her a little but have told her he would be the next cock she cuss on - it gets her going. Let me know your thoughts. The video below is her getting off to his videos.

Just set up a date to meet at a restaurant for a meal or at bar and get a secluded booth so you can all talk and perhaps be a little naughty at booth before moving to a hotel or someone's place for the real action. I am sure once meeting in person occurs the nervousness will go away if everyone is cool.

Agreed! I also like to meet the guys first. The mrs let’s me decide wether or not she would be into it. She’s still a little nervous but this step goes a long way towards getting her stretched out.

It is better for wife to be there also unless wife and male have seen each other on video live on an instant messenger. Just so there aren't any surprises. Unless she definitely looks exactly like her photos.

Back