Advice for first timers

Just wanna say I’ve met some great people on here! So thank you to them for being welcoming. I’m 26 and my girlfriend is 28 and I’ve shared my fantasy of watching her with one or multiple BBC’s at a time. I’m white and she’s asian. She was astonished to say the least, but she’s some around to it and understands it’s my ultimate fantasy. We talk about it during sec and it turns both of us on and makes us cum hard, but I think it’s time to actually do it. We’re planning on getting her fucked by her first bbc next month in Vegas. I’m nervous and excited. Nervous she might like it too much but excited that she will at the same time. Any tips for a couple in their 20s going into their first bbc cuckold experience? Thanks!

Hi,
Did you guys manage to fulfill your fantasy? We are in our early forties and had this fantasy since our early 30’s, but never managed to fulfill it. We live in a very small community where everybody kinda know everybody, so we need to be very careful with this. Any advice from your experience would be highly appreciated 🤗.

Back