Advice for first time BBC

Jungle Fever

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
UK
Hi so me and my hubby are meeting our Black guy in a couple of weeks, hes very nice and a gentlemen so already feel comfortable with him, people who have done this I appreciate your comments,just wandering if anyone has any advice or tips for making our first time a success? and what are the chances of me wanting this again, heard people can get hooked on it.lol any advice welcome thankyou.

Hi so me and my hubby are meeting our Black guy in a couple of weeks, hes very nice and a gentlemen so already feel comfortable with him, people who have done this I appreciate your comments,just wandering if anyone has any advice or tips for making our first time a success? and what are the chances of me wanting this again, heard people can get hooked on it.lol any advice welcome thankyou.

I do know a couple of white women who had sex with a black man, and it wasn't their thing. So if it happens, and it didn't scratch the itch, there is nothing wrong with not liking it. Don't feel you are required to like it. That said a lot of women here do seem to want it really bad after getting it. Only way to know is to try.

lube up saliva and olive oil works well.

Back