adult shop

Since I'm a member here, I have been on this site every day. Never have been this horny. So when hubby asked me if I wanted to visit an adult shop, this morning, I readily agreed. I knew why he wanted tog o, there is one downtown that has booths and I know that it gets m of seeing me fondled by other guys. Until recently I was not willing and still I do not want to be fucked by someone else then hubby. But I do have to admit that seeing guys jerk off, for real gets me super horny.

The booth we entered had a two way mirror, so if both sides were occupied you could activate the fogged up mirror and have a clear view. I was straddling hubby and had his cock in my dripping wet pussy. booth next door had two guys, one sitting on his knees sucking off the other one. He kept this going for a few minutes and got the guy to shoot his load over the mirror, wow, made me cum instantly. I didn.t want to leave leave yet since I like to have multiple orgasms.
When the guy, sitting on his knees got up, I had a direct view on his erect cock. Guess about 6 to 7 inch ( which I consider big ) and a head about twice the size of his cock which was pretty thick. A very sexy cock, in my opinion. He made a sign, I misunderstood, I though he was waving, so I waved back. He immediately came over to our booth (no doors, only a rope) and got in, this was a bit crowded, I was still sitting on my hubby's lap facing him and our visitor was standing behind me, , his butt against the screen, could feel his cock against my back. I turned around and told him that I did not want him to fuck me, but he could put his head between my legs and jerk off. I straddled hubby again, and he was rock hard. I immediately felt a hand between my legs, rubbing my pussy (which is always soaking wet) and rubbing my wetness over my butt hole. HIs fingers were replaced by his dick pushing up between my butt. He then started to masturbate , fast and hard, slapping mu butt pretty hard. Hubby was fucking me hard and fast and I was getting it from both sides. I felt our visitor trying to get his head in but my ass is very tight and that would never work, but it felt good. It only took him a few minutes before he exploded and shot several loads of cum between my cheecks, running down over my pussy and my hubby's dick and balls. His dick was truly jerking (the guy was maybe 25 years, athletic build and in super shape) and he even shot some cum over my back.
I expected him to walk out, but he just lifted me off my husband, turned me around, sat me back down on my husband, who held my legs open and knee high, he then started to finger me , first with two, then three and finally four fingers. Gave me 3 huge orgasms and I soaked his hand completely.
He then asked me to fuck me, I declined but jerked him off, took a bit longer now, about 10 minutes, he was standing between my legs, his balls slapping my cunt (wow , that was horny). Again he came quite a bit covering my tits 90DD, and my belly. Gave me a wet kiss, thanked me and walked out. Then I noticed that we had an audience next door.
I didn't even get fully dressed, just mu skirt and shirt, both sticking to my body ( shirt was a white one showing off my tits) and hubby was completely soaked of my juices and his and the guys cum.A whole puddle left on the seat.
Think I am getting close to let me be fucked by a well hung guy.

Back