Adult bookstore

Have you gone to or taken your hotwife/girlfriend/cuck to an adult bookstore or theater looking for BBC? How has they turned out for y'all. I been a few times, and having my dick sucked in a public place by a self proclaimed slut in a from full of guys waiting their turn is fun.
I have before and got lucky

There was a man we all called Big Mike here and he was a master of BDSM. He knew all the ropes and restraints and he had a huge building on his property for parties complete with breeding benches, stocks and glory holes. Given the BDSM theme of the place you often were restrained into the area you went to so we would often use it when someone lost a bet.

There was a man we all called Big Mike here and he was a master of BDSM. He knew all the ropes and restraints and he had a huge building on his property for parties complete with breeding benches, stocks and glory holes. Given the BDSM theme of the place you often were restrained into the area you went to so we would often use it when someone lost a bet.
Mandi, where is this place?

You guys sound like a great, fun couple.

Have you gone to or taken your hotwife/girlfriend/cuck to an adult bookstore or theater looking for BBC? How has they turned out for y'all. I been a few times, and having my dick sucked in a public place by a self proclaimed slut in a from full of guys waiting their turn is fun.
I went but it was not a good experience. I need to find a theater in a better part of town lol

I went but it was not a good experience. I need to find a theater in a better part of town lol
That's unfortunate. However I know how you feel. There are 3 or 4 near me and one of them is trash, I had more fun talking to the counter girl in another, and while I had fun at one, the other two are empty most of the time. I even found a couple posting about going to one and never showed up.

Back