Adult bookstore

Book stores sound sexy and fun, and I have been to them before but not to engage sexually, just to buy toys or whatever.

I have asked on quite a few threads regarding this about one aspect with no answers.

How many that have gone to, or do go to glory holes to suck get an STD?
My experience has always been a positive and fun one! Not the ones I have been to and all the couples and females I have taken there and have fucked all have not gotten any type of STDs or such! With anything you must be careful and take precautions at all costs!

I went to adult shop with hubby,he dared me to flash the black guy working there.at this point I was still shy and haven't done much interracial stuff.so on our way out flashed him.he had to open the security door so we could get out but refused. He told hubby to stay at the door and called me closer.he asked why I flashed him, I responded and said hubby enjoy seeing me flashing.he smiled and said ok flash me again.as I flashed he come closer and started touching and stripped me down to only my g string.took his cock out.he for not even had to ask,I just started sucking,he took me over to a office chair and told me to get on his cock.this was my first time and he fucked me crazy.hubby not having a say in anything just watching
That's a hot story love to hear more of that!

I went to adult shop with hubby,he dared me to flash the black guy working there.at this point I was still shy and haven't done much interracial stuff.so on our way out flashed him.he had to open the security door so we could get out but refused. He told hubby to stay at the door and called me closer.he asked why I flashed him, I responded and said hubby enjoy seeing me flashing.he smiled and said ok flash me again.as I flashed he come closer and started touching and stripped me down to only my g string.took his cock out.he for not even had to ask,I just started sucking,he took me over to a office chair and told me to get on his cock.this was my first time and he fucked me crazy.hubby not having a say in anything just watching
Wow! That is so fucking hot. I wish I was there to watch it all. Did the guy have a big cock?

Back