Adult bookstore

There was a man we all called Big Mike here and he was a master of BDSM. He knew all the ropes and restraints and he had a huge building on his property for parties complete with breeding benches, stocks and glory holes. Given the BDSM theme of the place you often were restrained into the area you went to so we would often use it when someone lost a bet.
very orgasmic to say the least

That's unfortunate. However I know how you feel. There are 3 or 4 near me and one of them is trash, I had more fun talking to the counter girl in another, and while I had fun at one, the other two are empty most of the time. I even found a couple posting about going to one and never showed up.
where are these places in NC. i live near Hickory & this area is dead. no fun to be had here.

I went to adult shop with hubby,he dared me to flash the black guy working there.at this point I was still shy and haven't done much interracial stuff.so on our way out flashed him.he had to open the security door so we could get out but refused. He told hubby to stay at the door and called me closer.he asked why I flashed him, I responded and said hubby enjoy seeing me flashing.he smiled and said ok flash me again.as I flashed he come closer and started touching and stripped me down to only my g string.took his cock out.he for not even had to ask,I just started sucking,he took me over to a office chair and told me to get on his cock.this was my first time and he fucked me crazy.hubby not having a say in anything just watching

Book stores sound sexy and fun, and I have been to them before but not to engage sexually, just to buy toys or whatever.

I have asked on quite a few threads regarding this about one aspect with no answers.

How many that have gone to, or do go to glory holes to suck get an STD?

Back