Additional Charlotte, NC area BBC need for 3some with petite, cute, pregnant black girl

PhidelP

Male
Real Person
From
NC, US
Fellas, what's good? I'm a black guy that has cute, really petite, but pregnant 3o year old black girl in the Concord, NC area looking for a a bang-out threesome with me. While she's eager to make this happen, there are some stipulations as to who we're looking for. If you meet the following conditions, keep reading afterwards...

1. 30 to 40 years old
2. 5'7" to 5'8"
3. 130 to 140 lbs
4. no thug types (preferably professional or contemporary type of guys)
5. lean, toned build...not bone thin (sorry, no chubby, stocky, fat or obese brothas for this)
6. no less than 7" but no more than 8" BBC
7. DDD free (good hygiene as well)
8. like very petite, rail thin skinny chicks
9. can meet from 8am to 3pm on weekdays only
10. can go in half on a nice room in Concord, NC
11. willing to be respectful and nice to the sista, while beating the pussy up lol
12. Local to Charlotte, Concord or other SURROUNDING cities. Sorry travelers, we're not looking for that since this may be ongoing and some meetings could be planned quickly.

Ok, so if you can HONESTLY say yes to all of the above, here's the deal. She's wanting to be spit-roasted and us both running a train on her over and over. I'm trying to talk her into doing anal, so that we can DP her as well...so far she likes the idea if she can take the pain and we do it right. So, if you're interested, legit and fit the bill of what we're looking for, hit me back and I'll provide you some pics of her after we establish you are who you say you are, and you can show and prove with pics as well.

Lastly, though she's pregnant, she's still a li'l cutie and well worth the trouble! Thanks fellas!

Back