Actually SLEEPING with your bull?

From this Bull's perspective, it feels completely natural that a hotwife either stays with me, or has me stay at her place.
In fact, my normal progression involves having the hotwife spend DAYS at my place for multiple breeding sessions.

The most 'intimate' scenario I've had was a cuckold couple who went and purchased a larger bed (king sized) specifically to accommodate all three of us in it - myself and the hotwife, and the hubby, who of course stayed way over on his side of the bed....

While I had my way with my hotwife Sub.
:blackgreedy::sex:

-Mike
This right here!!!!

I stay the night with all of my couples at their homes. very very rarely do we stay in mine. I've shared the bed with both husband and wife and just the wife with hubby in another room. Or I'm in another room. It really doesn't matter. Most of the time we have a middle of the night romp. So it doesn't matter where we are, it just happens. Sometimes hubby just wants to sleep, so he just leaves us.

I've woken up in the middle of the night, gone downstairs at one house to grab a ******* and there was hubby sitting in the living room watching some soccer game live. I sat down with him, and had a few drinks, and chatted. A little later wife comes down to find me and starts riding me on the couch. We finish, she says don't be long and goes back to bed. I finish my *******, say goodnight to her husband, and go back to be with his wife.

I stay the night with all of my couples at their homes. very very rarely do we stay in mine. I've shared the bed with both husband and wife and just the wife with hubby in another room. Or I'm in another room. It really doesn't matter. Most of the time we have a middle of the night romp. So it doesn't matter where we are, it just happens. Sometimes hubby just wants to sleep, so he just leaves us.

I've woken up in the middle of the night, gone downstairs at one house to grab a ******* and there was hubby sitting in the living room watching some soccer game live. I sat down with him, and had a few drinks, and chatted. A little later wife comes down to find me and starts riding me on the couch. We finish, she says don't be long and goes back to bed. I finish my *******, say goodnight to her husband, and go back to be with his wife.
It's amazing how natural that kind of interaction gets to be.

It’s happened many times. It was strange at first, looking my hubby go away and me stay with the bull alone for the night. It felt more strange first time happened in our bed, but me and hubby don’t have problem about that.

Sweetie I've been living with my man 4 days out of the week now for awhile and thing are great between hubby and I. We had a little rough patch but we worked it out and things are back to being good. I love sleeping with my lover and getting having those wake up sex moments :blackgreedy:

Which four days does you boy friend get and which three dats does you husband get.
Do they each buy you a wardroff that suits their taste.

My ex and I invited a regular lover of hers to stay with us any weekend we were kid free. It wasn't heavy at all and after the initial apprehension turned into just a "non-event" with him sometimes staying one night or the entire weekend. It helped our friendship and also for us all getting used to being around each other casually in a familiar comfortable setting of our home. He always slept in our bed with her in the middle. It was different at first but quite convenient for us all. It kept them in one place almost the entire time...our bed, which didn't cost a dime and allowed my ex to be very comfortable and at ease with him which resulted in more frequent matings between the two of them and allowed me to service and wait on them there in between times so they could just stay in bed most of the time and watch tv, sleep and fuck during the entire weekend.. Then at night we just went back to sleep and I was right there in case they decided to have a late night fuck session and required a cloth of something afterwards. It made my job of sex facilitator way easier.

I was thinking the same thing bruh. I've had quite a few wives stay overnight with me, or entire weekends. Or overnight at their home. Feels natural for me.
Same here. You can add weeklong vacations and weekend getaways to those experiences for me. All feel natural. An extension of our intimate connection.

Your relationship with the bull is pretty good when you're allowing him to spend the night and sleep in your bed on the other side of your wife. As she lays in her hubby's arms and cuddles with him on his side of the bed the bull quietly slides himself inside of her and slow strokes her from behind. After awhile she cannot resist moaning and waking up her husband with the sounds of her moaning in pleasure.
Rather than stopping her bull who is feeling too good inside of her she backs her ass up on him so he can get deeper in her pussy. As hubby and wife kiss and makeout holding each other close. The action excites hubby so much the wife begins to give him a blow job until the bulls cums and fills her again.

I have enjoyed sleepovers sleeping in the couple's bed with them opposite the hubby.
I have also slept over in the couple's bed and banged the wife while the hubby slept on the couch.
Likewise I have also slept on the couch and have been woken up by their wives sucking me awake and then riding me until I explode inside of them, then they return to their beds to cuddles with hubby and offer him a late night snack!
I have enjoyed wives sleeping over at my place and us sleeping over at hotels alone or with hubby.

I regularly sleep over at my lovers house. We have had many sleepovers even vacationed together. I think once you connect with a lover you should explore all the possibilities. For us we have a deeper connection rather than just a sexual connection for each other. We love each other’s company and have feelings for each other. I definitely recommend sleeping with your lovers and exploring each other’s feelings.

From this Bull's perspective, it feels completely natural that a hotwife either stays with me, or has me stay at her place.
In fact, my normal progression involves having the hotwife spend DAYS at my place for multiple breeding sessions.

The most 'intimate' scenario I've had was a cuckold couple who went and purchased a larger bed (king sized) specifically to accommodate all three of us in it - myself and the hotwife, and the hubby, who of course stayed way over on his side of the bed....

While I had my way with my hotwife Sub.
:blackgreedy::sex:

-Mike
Good on that couple!

My young bi black buddy has shared our marriage bed every night since he came to live with us full-time when he was only 19. He straightaway got to fucking my wife beside me in the bed several times every night and at least once again in the morning before he left for his college classes.

Because he is 6'5" tall I bought a costly California king-size replacement bed for us a week after he arrived.

He has been my wife's superbly athletic multi-orgasmic lover for 6 years and, despite that he weighs only 89 kgs, he is such a powerful fucker that the center of the mattress began to seriously sag after only 4 years. So 2 years ago I replaced it with a same-sized but much more supportive, better-engineered and proportionately way more expensive one. It has held up pretty well so far except for the huge still-spreading central stain caused by countless loads of his spunk seeping through the super-thick "deluxe" mattress protector which we have had to replace six times.

True love surely costs.

Last edited:
Back