Accidental gangbang....??

Once we went to Vegas for the AVNs.
We were invited to a house party with many hung black men who were hosting and having fun. My husband asked me if I wanted to go and meet the guys and hang out for awhile. I said “of course” I would like to go. And I had just the perfect outfit too. My husband warned me that once we were there in a house full of horny, hung, black men anything could happen. I told him that I understood.
We arrived and introduced ourselves. No sooner did we walk in the door than all the guys (probably 10-12 guys) literally formed a circle around me and began to grope me, finger bang me, and inspect me from head to toe.
Not 10 minutes in and I had a huge black cock in each hand, a couple big ones in my face, and the rest lining up to fuck me. Before I could even get on my knees they had me bent over and my g-string panties were around my ankles. I was gagging on cocks, stroking cocks, and feeling them slapping my ass cheeks.
That was the start of an intense 4-5 hours of complete sexual bliss. I was made to suck, fuck, ride, stroke, drain, and take every single black cock in the house at least twice, some three and four times. I was DPd, made airtight, spit roasted, made to rim every guy, etc etc etc until each guy was completely satisfied.
Afterwards back at our hotel room hubby fucked me til morning. It was 7am when I finally fell asleep from exhaustion. My pussy, asshole, mouth, face, hair were all covered and matted with dry cum from all the guys. I was sore for a week but it was well worth it.
Any other BBC sluts get “accidentally” gangbanged....??
I can’t be the only one.
😋😘😍
It sounds like a perfect experience. You certainly have recorded it in such a way to make me feel like I just lived it too :)

Long ago my ex wife was involved in an unplanned(accidental?) gangbang while we were together and it was one of the hottest moments of our sex life. This was late 90's and we were lucky to be kid free for a nice weekend so that friday we go out to a local club for drinks, dancing and hopes of her meeting someone. She loved to *******, dance and flirt and she ended up meeting a tall fit charming black guy. She told him I was her husband and cool with her dancing with others and he didn't seem to mind. They spent the night talking, dancing and having a good ol' time. I just sat back with a raging hard on and enjoyed the show of her being a girl at a club. At some point he fingered her on the busy dance floor and that's all she needed to want to bring him home right away. She invited him over to continue drinks and party and while in the parking lot on the way to our car this new friend runs into a couple buddies just arriving at the club. The guys and my wife are talking while I head to the car and next thing you know one of the friends joins us. My wife tells me the friends are coming over as well and she joins the two guys in the back seat. The third was following in his car. i was a bit taken aback and freaked out, I was trying to figure what was going on cause I knew we were going home so she could be with the first guy. I figured the friends were gonna throw a wrench in that plan. Boy was I dumb. Five minutes into the ride home and she had her head in the first guys lap, sucking on his cock. The friend, who she had just met in the parking lot was rubbing all over her. She was in heaven, moaning and half naked while I drove home. Once home we all kicked back in the living room while the three guys drank. I was a freaked out, somewhat nervous and turned on wreck. My wife was already on the couch with her main guy back to sucking him off while his buddies watched. I remember the guy that followed in his car sat on the couch with them, whipped his cock out and she instantly jumped to suck on him. That's when the first guy lifted her skirt and started fucking her. I was the invisible man while these three men used my wife for a couple hours right there in our living room. So fucking hot and intense. The two friends left after they had their fun, but then I was relegated to sleep on the very couch my wife was used on while she and her new friend slept in our bed. The next day she drove him home but the party didn't end there. He had asked her to go out again so she came back, relaxed a bit and got ready to go out again. This time with just him and asked me to stay home.. I was so turned on by the night and thoughts and was fine with it. She got dolled up in some of her sexiest club gear and left me alone for the night. I still remember the smell of her perfume as she kissed me goodbye and told me she might not be home that night. Sure enough, she didnt come back till the next morning, used and satisfied. That started a year long fling with them. Worked out well as it was a way for her to get out and have fun.

My vixen prefers trains. and as a Stag, I like running trains on MyQOSwife. I find the easiest way is to be at a club or party and start waving guys in as she's blowing me. When I take a break from her BJ, I have another guys anchor her mouth. After 3 to 5 guys, Sweetie is going wild and then rumbles until dawn with breaks

It is an exception when Sweetie doesn't pull a train.

so my situation wasn't planned by me but most likely was by the guys at least somewhat. I was at a party sucking off these two guys i was flirting with i hear a door open and two of their friends walk in and there i am on my knees with 4 bbcs around me. At this point i knew i was going to get gangbanged and was completely down for it. by the end of the night i walked back to my sorority house full of cum.
Thats being a real lowlife whore were the guys who got to own you and use you black.

We were invited to a house party with many hung black men who were hosting and having fun. My husband asked me if I wanted to go and meet the guys and hang out for awhile. I said “of course” I would like to go. And I had just the perfect outfit too. My husband warned me that once we were there in a house full of horny, hung, black men anything could happen. I told him that I understood.
We arrived and introduced ourselves. No sooner did we walk in the door than all the guys (probably 10-12 guys) literally formed a circle around me and began to grope me, finger bang me, and inspect me from head to toe.
Not 10 minutes in and I had a huge black cock in each hand, a couple big ones in my face, and the rest lining up to fuck me. Before I could even get on my knees they had me bent over and my g-string panties were around my ankles. I was gagging on cocks, stroking cocks, and feeling them slapping my ass cheeks.
That was the start of an intense 4-5 hours of complete sexual bliss. I was made to suck, fuck, ride, stroke, drain, and take every single black cock in the house at least twice, some three and four times. I was DPd, made airtight, spit roasted, made to rim every guy, etc etc etc until each guy was completely satisfied.
Afterwards back at our hotel room hubby fucked me til morning. It was 7am when I finally fell asleep from exhaustion. My pussy, asshole, mouth, face, hair were all covered and matted with dry cum from all the guys. I was sore for a week but it was well worth it.
I can’t be the only one.
😋😘😍
It wouldn't have been accidental in your case and would have enjoyed every minute !

I can’t be the only one.
😋😘😍
Sounds like they ran a good train on your married asshole....you seem like a champ. All aboard....

I can’t be the only one.
😋😘😍
pics?

I can’t be the only one.
😋😘😍
Sounds like a wild and crazy night but I am not sure accident is the right term.

I can’t be the only one.
😋😘😍
So hot! You've been lucky though the guys were fine people. It's my fantasy too. The closest I had was a gb with some black guys in a hotelroom. The accidental bit was the hotel staff, some 3 latino guys, who knocked at the door late in the night and were let in to join the party without my consent. I woke up next morning with one of them in my bed with his arm over my tits.

Back