Accidental BBC Cuckold and I Loved IT

I finally convinced my sexy wife to go to a newly opened adult store near us in New York. As we were shopping for some new toys, I noticed a young man watching us. The store has a theatre room that you can preview your dvd purchases. We paid the fee to enter and loaded the video number into the booths video system. After a few minutes we really got into it and she had her top off, boobs out and rubbing my hard cock. I really did not notice that we had a guest, until he was next to us with his bbc out. This young man with what I can say was the longest cock I have ever seen asked to suck my wife's tits. Without hesitation, she lifted her boob and gave it to him. His cock grew as he was sucking and she could not resist. She looked at me and I just nodded yes. I have a big cock, so I know what she can take. Damm.. She had about 8 inches in her throat and gagging.
As I was watching, I truly had the urge to touch it. I stroked his shaft as he came into her mouth. What a sexy experience... We exchanged numbers and are hoping to have a full sexy session soon.

I finally convinced my sexy wife to go to a newly opened adult store near us in New York. As we were shopping for some new toys, I noticed a young man watching us. The store has a theatre room that you can preview your dvd purchases. We paid the fee to enter and loaded the video number into the booths video system. After a few minutes we really got into it and she had her top off, boobs out and rubbing my hard cock. I really did not notice that we had a guest, until he was next to us with his bbc out. This young man with what I can say was the longest cock I have ever seen asked to suck my wife's tits. Without hesitation, she lifted her boob and gave it to him. His cock grew as he was sucking and she could not resist. She looked at me and I just nodded yes. I have a big cock, so I know what she can take. Damm.. She had about 8 inches in her throat and gagging.
As I was watching, I truly had the urge to touch it. I stroked his shaft as he came into her mouth. What a sexy experience... We exchanged numbers and are hoping to have a full sexy session soon.
I was hoping that you were going to help your wife play with the BBC and I exploded when I got to you saying that you stroked his beautiful BBC

Back