About to get Blacked!

a8bacbaba5b5634f01ada681719e33c3.jpg

You mentioned that if your niece did have sex with the black boy that it would be her first time having sex. Are you sure about that or are you guessing that she‘s a virgin. I ask that because most girls who are 17 have already experienced sex. Not saying that it’s unusual for a 17y/o to be a virgin but if she‘s a very attractive girl, it’s most likely she’s already been sexually active. I lost my virginity at 16 and all of my girlfriends lost theirs at 16 also with -when she was 15. And FYI, none of us 7 girls in our little click even thought of ever dating or even fantasizing about black guys. It wasn’t until 2 of the girls in our group were Junior's in college when they had some very discrete affairs with 2nlack guys they would fuck, most of the time after they came back to their dorm after being with their white boyfriends. And none of us ever knew about this until a number of years later. Now, long story short, all seven of us have been zero involved with black men. 3 of us are married to black men, two of us are living with black and the other 2 are married to white men and cheating on their husbands. It’s amazing that we all have changed so much in our lives..especially with us all eventually going black ..
This is such incredible beautiful powerful truth !!’ Been happening in secret so long❤️♠️

Back