About to get Blacked!

Believe me I thought it was hot seeing it. I wonder if her one school friend that is dating a black teen told her anything about her black boyfriend and is persuading her to try black boys.
I have seen several white teen girls hang around 1 black teen boy at the high school. I'm thinking the few teen black boys have a lot of white girls that want their BBC's.

You mentioned that if your niece did have sex with the black boy that it would be her first time having sex. Are you sure about that or are you guessing that she‘s a virgin. I ask that because most girls who are 17 have already experienced sex. Not saying that it’s unusual for a 17y/o to be a virgin but if she‘s a very attractive girl, it’s most likely she’s already been sexually active. I lost my virginity at 16 and all of my girlfriends lost theirs at 16 also with -when she was 15. And FYI, none of us 7 girls in our little click even thought of ever dating or even fantasizing about black guys. It wasn’t until 2 of the girls in our group were Junior's in college when they had some very discrete affairs with 2nlack guys they would fuck, most of the time after they came back to their dorm after being with their white boyfriends. And none of us ever knew about this until a number of years later. Now, long story short, all seven of us have been involved with black men. 3 of us are married to black men, two of us are living with black and the other 2 are married to white men and cheating on their husbands. It’s amazing that we all have changed so much in our lives..especially with us all eventually going black ..

Last edited:
You mentioned that if your niece did have sex with the black boy that it would be her first time having sex. Are you sure about that or are you guessing that she‘s a virgin. I ask that because most girls who are 17 have already experienced sex. Not saying that it’s unusual for a 17y/o to be a virgin but if she‘s a very attractive girl, it’s most likely she’s already been sexually active. I lost my virginity at 16 and all of my girlfriends lost theirs at 16 also with -when she was 15. And FYI, none of us 7 girls in our little click even thought of ever dating or even fantasizing about black guys. It wasn’t until 2 of the girls in our group were Junior's in college when they had some very discrete affairs with 2nlack guys they would fuck, most of the time after they came back to their dorm after being with their white boyfriends. And none of us ever knew about this until a number of years later. Now, long story short, all seven of us have been zero involved with black men. 3 of us are married to black men, two of us are living with black and the other 2 are married to white men and cheating on their husbands. It’s amazing that we all have changed so much in our lives..especially with us all eventually going black ..
That is so hot especially the two that are cheating on their white hubbies. I know my niece's mo ther just recently put her on the pill because she was afraid that her daugh ter would get sexually active and get pregnant especially when she goes to college. My niece says many of her friends are already sexually active. So maybe she is having sex now. They are at the beach this week in Delaware.

You mentioned that if your niece did have sex with the black boy that it would be her first time having sex. Are you sure about that or are you guessing that she‘s a virgin. I ask that because most girls who are 17 have already experienced sex. Not saying that it’s unusual for a 17y/o to be a virgin but if she‘s a very attractive girl, it’s most likely she’s already been sexually active. I lost my virginity at 16 and all of my girlfriends lost theirs at 16 also with -when she was 15. And FYI, none of us 7 girls in our little click even thought of ever dating or even fantasizing about black guys. It wasn’t until 2 of the girls in our group were Junior's in college when they had some very discrete affairs with 2nlack guys they would fuck, most of the time after they came back to their dorm after being with their white boyfriends. And none of us ever knew about this until a number of years later. Now, long story short, all seven of us have been zero involved with black men. 3 of us are married to black men, two of us are living with black and the other 2 are married to white men and cheating on their husbands. It’s amazing that we all have changed so much in our lives..especially with us all eventually going black ..
Im a white guy and love seeing beautiful white girls fucking hung black guys but why do many go black only, why not enjoy the diversity of cocks and fuck all races instead tie yourself down on black. I myself love black more too seeing so many white girls taking black dick. What about us white guys?

My niece's mo ther is recently been divorced and would love to see her go black. Maybe if her daught er goes black she will too. She has another daugh ter too that is 14 and is beautiful too.

Last edited:

Hey Janice got new info on my neice. She wrote on her instagram pic a title, Cake on the beach which I found out means sex on the beach. So she may have fucked that black boy. I hope so then she'll know how much better BBC is. If I get any more info I'll let you know.

Last edited:
Back