About to get Blacked!

This was a typical Saturday or Sunday for s at the Mayor Carl T. Langford Park in Orlando, it has wooden walkways that ran through the park, over the reeds, across streams, with gazebos situated throughout, little secluded areas. My hub wood take pix of me and once I caught someone’s eye, the legs would spread, revealing I was sans panties, the show would continue with the flashing until they finally approach and the fun began, right there in broad daylight,,,there was no internet in the ‘80’s so you had to go into most rendezvous cold,,,sometimes I’d see a guy I was interested in and I’d send my hub into the men’s room behind them to see if they met my requirements (even if that meant hub had to do some fluffing to make sure he had the goods), and he almost always came back with the bull following him.
Always fun to flash. Great that you were able some good cocks to enjoy.

Whoa!! Look at that clit😍
I’ve gobbled a few of those in my life, like suck’n a tiny tiny cock,,,as long as I could stay between her legs and just concentrate on it,,,if I got a glimpse of those tits it would ******* the mood, at that point I’d rather have a sandwich. Women with those volley ball boobs are the sexiest women around, as long as they’re dressed,,,once the clothes come off, sex has left the building,,,along with my libido!

I’ve gobbled a few of those in my life, like suck’n a tiny tiny cock,,,as long as I could stay between her legs and just concentrate on it,,,if I got a glimpse of those tits it would ******* the mood, at that point I’d rather have a sandwich. Women with those volley ball boobs are the sexiest women around, as long as they’re dressed,,,once the clothes come off, sex has left the building,,,along with my libido!
🤣you just gotta learn to ignore the flaws

Back