About to get Blacked!

Yes, one of many beautiful photos of Butch and Peaches from Hustler a number of years ago. This series of photos caused quite the controversy from hate groups..
They’re the first IR couple I ever saw in my hub’s Hustler, my hub also used the “Beaver Hunt” amateur photos in the back to show me lots of amateur women were willing to submit there photos. He taught me so much stuff I had no idea of, terms I never heard of, like showing pink, and finger fishing to name a few. But then again his older brother ran with the 42nd st crowd, knew everybody, and he took my hub to a live sex show at the Luv theater when he was 17. If you saw the HBO show the Duece, they showed a place with a carousel, surrounded by 18 inch doors that rose up when you put a quarter in the slot so you could watch a live girl rotating on a platform in front of you, my hubs said it was so realistic, right down to the patrons (who you could see at the windows past the girl, when you time was up the door slowly lowered giving you time to put another quarter in,mthe guys on the other side followed the door down till it was just a crack before putting the quarter in, my hub laughed and said it was exactly like that. In reality the name of the place was “Peep Alive”, my husband got his first blow job there watching an Asian girl finger herself. His life has revolved around sex, he lost his virginity to a 14 year old girl, it started out in the woods as a “show me yours and I’ll show you mine” game,,,he was 11, after the summer was over her family went back home, and spent the next 4 years getting slapped a lot, didn’t get any until he was 15. after divorcing his second wife he decided to sow some oats, the main goal having a different woman for every night of the week, it took him five months to achieve that, he had 49 girls in 9 months till he settled down with just three. His future third wife gave him a book titled “Silky the Pimp”,,,my hub applied many things he learned in that book, not only how to size a woman up and know what approach to use, but also how to convert them to fully radicalized women who became aware of the power they held in the world of pure hedonism,,,he converted me, I was just one of many, hell, I was his fifth wife. All the while he himself was converting, from a total bull to a total cuck,,,he was fucking other guys wives in front of them before he ever heard the term Cuckold, didn’t meet him till he was 36, he was doing all this stuff when he was 25, I wish I could go back and meet him then, but then again I’d be 13. I wasn’t that innocent, I lost my virginity to my school bus driver at 15,,,could you imagine if that happened today? Well, nothing would happen, cause I’d deny it, after all I was the one who seduced him, I wanted to get things started, if you cut a football in half and placed both halves on my chest, that’s the set of tits I had before I got pregnant at 23,,,besides, I wouldn’t have ratted him out.

I saw the video. A great moment of amateur film in which the husband delivers his very excited wife to a group of black guys in a park
This was a typical Saturday or Sunday for s at the Mayor Carl T. Langford Park in Orlando, it has wooden walkways that ran through the park, over the reeds, across streams, with gazebos situated throughout, little secluded areas. My hub wood take pix of me and once I caught someone’s eye, the legs would spread, revealing I was sans panties, the show would continue with the flashing until they finally approach and the fun began, right there in broad daylight,,,there was no internet in the ‘80’s so you had to go into most rendezvous cold,,,sometimes I’d see a guy I was interested in and I’d send my hub into the men’s room behind them to see if they met my requirements (even if that meant hub had to do some fluffing to make sure he had the goods), and he almost always came back with the bull following him.

Back