About convincing your wife of BBC : you don't need to

Starno

Male
To all the guys who would like their wife to fuck a BBC, but don't know how to manage to introduce the idea to their wife :

I think the most important is to understand that for you a black guy is " something ", for your wife, it's just an other man.

Coming from this principle, you just need to convince your wife to fuck an other man in front of you. Just make sure it's a black guy.
You don't need to bombard your wife of interracial sex videos, or pictures or etc.

Just convince your wife to fuck an other man, and " trick " it so the other man is a black guy.

What do you think ?

To all the guys who would like their wife to fuck a BBC, but don't know how to manage to introduce the idea to their wife :

I think the most important is to understand that for you a black guy is " something ", for your wife, it's just an other man.

Coming from this principle, you just need to convince your wife to fuck an other man in front of you. Just make sure it's a black guy.
You don't need to bombard your wife of interracial sex videos, or pictures or etc.

Just convince your wife to fuck an other man, and " trick " it so the other man is a black guy.

What do you think ?
Yes I agree I said to make it happen as a threesome with another man and made sure he's always black a man which she is attracted to.

What do you think ?

Hate to disappoint anyone, but it took me almost nine years to convince Pam before she fucked another guy! The fact that he was black, who happens to be an old university friend and roommate of mine, was a bonus! I won't reiterate here what has already been written about elsewhere on this site, however here are a few facts. Edwin and I gradually lost contact with each other a year or so after graduation. I mentioned his name to Pam a couple of times early on but never to any extent, or the fact he is black. (Definately not how well hung he was!) Just four years ago this past March Pam and I went to a company convention and did an extended vacation stay. I was astounded to meet my old university friend there, whom I immediately introduced to Pam! The following night, after an evening out on the town, Edwin ended up in our Hotel Suite for a nightcap! He ended up the evening balls deep in Pam!

I knew "immediately" upon introducing them that Pam was attracted to him, she couldn't hid it! Likewise with Edwin towards Pam! It took three basic elements to come together at once to make things happen, they are: 1/. being in the right place, 2/. at the right time, 3/. with the right guy! Following those three precepts there was nothing anyone could have had done that night that would have prevented those two from fucking their brains out! Edwin did have some trouble in getting his huge long thick black cock into Pam's hot white swollen horny wet pussy to his balls, but neither complained or begrudged the time! In closing, I strongly believe, without all of the three things I mentioned above there's little chance, if any, that a woman will spread her legs and get fucked by another man, regardless of his colour!

What do you think ?
Surprises are rarely a good idea. IR sex is a big step for most women, generally this type of surprise will get you a pissed off wife at best and generous divorce settlement for her at worst. You need to be up front and honest and listen to her wishes too. Despite what you might read here not every woman is craving s Big Black Bull. If she is happy with what you give her accept the compliment and move on. If she would like to add some spoce to her life join a swingers group or let her hook up with a man of her choice. Fucking a Black man can be later down the road

Back