Which picture is sexiest?

• Total voters
My wife just started taking BBC dildos, at first I was kinda shy about it. I bought a couple small
White ones. She seemed ok with them. But when I bought the first black one…(It isn’t too big, 6” insertable with 2” girth) she took her thong off and it was soaked. I knew from that point she loved BBC. I bought her two more, each bigger than the last. Right now she stretches really tight with a 8.5” insertable with a 3.0” girth. That thing comes out of her tight little hole soaking fucking wet. Her pussy is so tight, so she says it hurts everytime. But she still comes walking in with one of the black ones just to make sure she stretches her little hole. The way she moans is incredible. I bought the Shane diesel cock sleeve, we had one before her first black dildo, but it was too big for her. Well this time I told her I bought it and she said let’s try that one again. She definitely doesn’t want my cock anymore, Only to deep throat while I fuck the ******* out of her Pusey with a thick BBC, as I lick her pussy around the cock. I can feel how tight it is with my tongue, it make me want to explode. It’s especially a turn on when I touch the shaft with my tongue by accident as I’m steadily stuffing it inside of her.
She is hot, send her my way 🔥🔥

My wife just started taking BBC dildos, at first I was kinda shy about it. I bought a couple small
White ones. She seemed ok with them. But when I bought the first black one…(It isn’t too big, 6” insertable with 2” girth) she took her thong off and it was soaked. I knew from that point she loved BBC. I bought her two more, each bigger than the last. Right now she stretches really tight with a 8.5” insertable with a 3.0” girth. That thing comes out of her tight little hole soaking fucking wet. Her pussy is so tight, so she says it hurts everytime. But she still comes walking in with one of the black ones just to make sure she stretches her little hole. The way she moans is incredible. I bought the Shane diesel cock sleeve, we had one before her first black dildo, but it was too big for her. Well this time I told her I bought it and she said let’s try that one again. She definitely doesn’t want my cock anymore, Only to deep throat while I fuck the ******* out of her Pusey with a thick BBC, as I lick her pussy around the cock. I can feel how tight it is with my tongue, it make me want to explode. It’s especially a turn on when I touch the shaft with my tongue by accident as I’m steadily stuffing it inside of her.
Room needs tidying up lol

White ones. She seemed ok with them. But when I bought the first black one…(It isn’t too big, 6” insertable with 2” girth) she took her thong off and it was soaked. I knew from that point she loved BBC. I bought her two more, each bigger than the last. Right now she stretches really tight with a 8.5” insertable with a 3.0” girth. That thing comes out of her tight little hole soaking fucking wet. Her pussy is so tight, so she says it hurts everytime. But she still comes walking in with one of the black ones just to make sure she stretches her little hole. The way she moans is incredible. I bought the Shane diesel cock sleeve, we had one before her first black dildo, but it was too big for her. Well this time I told her I bought it and she said let’s try that one again. She definitely doesn’t want my cock anymore, Only to deep throat while I fuck the cum out of her Pussy with a thick BBC, as I lick her pussy around the cock. I can feel how tight it is with my tongue, it make me want to explode. It’s especially a turn on when I touch the shaft with my tongue by accident as I’m steadily stuffing it inside of her.
congrats guys. I am training a woman in Seattle. good luck

White ones. She seemed ok with them. But when I bought the first black one…(It isn’t too big, 6” insertable with 2” girth) she took her thong off and it was soaked. I knew from that point she loved BBC. I bought her two more, each bigger than the last. Right now she stretches really tight with a 8.5” insertable with a 3.0” girth. That thing comes out of her tight little hole soaking fucking wet. Her pussy is so tight, so she says it hurts everytime. But she still comes walking in with one of the black ones just to make sure she stretches her little hole. The way she moans is incredible. I bought the Shane diesel cock sleeve, we had one before her first black dildo, but it was too big for her. Well this time I told her I bought it and she said let’s try that one again. She definitely doesn’t want my cock anymore, Only to deep throat while I fuck the cum out of her Pussy with a thick BBC, as I lick her pussy around the cock. I can feel how tight it is with my tongue, it make me want to explode. It’s especially a turn on when I touch the shaft with my tongue by accident as I’m steadily stuffing it inside of her.
Great body built for multiple black cocks

I figured I’d show everyone some of my wife’s favorite toys…she love the thick on on the left, and begs me all the time to wear this Shane diesel sheath. That thing STREEEEETCHES her tiny little pussy. She loves it. I’m also posting another hot picture of her amazing body. Tell me she’s not perfect for BBC!
Tell her she is perfect for BBC!

Jesus I got rock hard just reading that

Back