Which picture is sexiest?

• Total voters
My wife just started taking BBC dildos, at first I was kinda shy about it. I bought a couple small
White ones. She seemed ok with them. But when I bought the first black one…(It isn’t too big, 6” insertable with 2” girth) she took her thong off and it was soaked. I knew from that point she loved BBC. I bought her two more, each bigger than the last. Right now she stretches really tight with a 8.5” insertable with a 3.0” girth. That thing comes out of her tight little hole soaking fucking wet. Her pussy is so tight, so she says it hurts everytime. But she still comes walking in with one of the black ones just to make sure she stretches her little hole. The way she moans is incredible. I bought the Shane diesel cock sleeve, we had one before her first black dildo, but it was too big for her. Well this time I told her I bought it and she said let’s try that one again. She definitely doesn’t want my cock anymore, Only to deep throat while I fuck the ******* out of her Pusey with a thick BBC, as I lick her pussy around the cock. I can feel how tight it is with my tongue, it make me want to explode. It’s especially a turn on when I touch the shaft with my tongue by accident as I’m steadily stuffing it inside of her.
I remember when my husband first brought out the big black strap on dildo. I’d never had anything that big and thick inside me, and he went way to hard and fast. It wasn’t until the third or fourth time that it started to feel good, and then it started to feel really good. I had my first ever orgasm just from penetration with that, lol.

My wife just started taking BBC dildos, at first I was kinda shy about it. I bought a couple small
White ones. She seemed ok with them. But when I bought the first black one…(It isn’t too big, 6” insertable with 2” girth) she took her thong off and it was soaked. I knew from that point she loved BBC. I bought her two more, each bigger than the last. Right now she stretches really tight with a 8.5” insertable with a 3.0” girth. That thing comes out of her tight little hole soaking fucking wet. Her pussy is so tight, so she says it hurts everytime. But she still comes walking in with one of the black ones just to make sure she stretches her little hole. The way she moans is incredible. I bought the Shane diesel cock sleeve, we had one before her first black dildo, but it was too big for her. Well this time I told her I bought it and she said let’s try that one again. She definitely doesn’t want my cock anymore, Only to deep throat while I fuck the ******* out of her Pusey with a thick BBC, as I lick her pussy around the cock. I can feel how tight it is with my tongue, it make me want to explode. It’s especially a turn on when I touch the shaft with my tongue by accident as I’m steadily stuffing it inside of her.
shes really freaking hot

Sounds like you are on your way and soon will be ready for a bull .. things could get very hot for you both very soon.

Sexy af

Attachments

• 20220413_143906.jpg
    20220413_143906.jpg
    1,001.6 KB · Views: 342
Back