A YEAR OF LIVING DANGEROUSLY

CuckoldCouple

Couple
Gold Member
Two years ago my husband told me he had a obsession with me having sex, not only with other men, but big, hunky black men. His obsession eventually turned into our reality and we entered a lifestyle that we would carry on for over a year. My husband would pick up a black man for me and we would all go to the hotel. My husband always watched us. Sometimes he jerked off while the black man fucked me. Sometimes he "cleaned up" when the black man was done with me. Over the course of that time, I had sex with more than twenty black men, always while my husband watched and did whatever. Finally I told him I had to stop. It was getting too weird. Looking back though, I did have some amazing sex that I know my husband will never be able to provide, at least not by himself.
1.jpg

Two years ago my husband told me he had a obsession with me having sex, not only with other men, but big, hunky black men. His obsession eventually turned into our reality and we entered a lifestyle that we would carry on for over a year. My husband would pick up a black man for me and we would all go to the hotel. My husband always watched us. Sometimes he jerked off while the black man fucked me. Sometimes he "cleaned up" when the black man was done with me. Over the course of that time, I had sex with more than twenty black men, always while my husband watched and did whatever. Finally I told him I had to stop. It was getting too weird. Looking back though, I did have some amazing sex that I know my husband will never be able to provide, at least not by himself.
View attachment 2553351
So what is happening now?

you guys sound a lot like me and my husband he has pick up a few black guys for me , sometime he will just watch me with who every and then they are times he will watch as he jacking his little white cock most of the time he will clean me up by licking my pussy clean and after he will run me a hot bath ,, I know it sounds weird but for me I enjoy knowing he happy because I know I'm enjoying my self a lot more I get to feel his bbc deep in me and his hot cum running out of after it all over ,, ok it weird but the both a very happy so it go on ...lol...

Back