A weekend with Horse

rock

Couple
Gold Member
I had been seeing Jamal/Horse for a month or so and still hadn't decided if I would leave my

husband John to move in with Jamal. Jamal had asked me to come spend the weekend with him and

that he had a surprise for me that he wouldn't tell me about. Of course I asked John if he had

a problem with me spending a few days with Horse and he said it was okay with him as long as I

told him all about it when I got home. Then I mentioned that Jamal wanted me to come to Dallas

on Thursday and I wanted John to take me there. John said that he would take a day of vacation

from his job to take me and I said it will give you a chance to get to know Horse a little

better. Ha little did I know.

I had called Horse and told him John would bring me to his house on Thursday and Horse asked

if we could be there for lunch. I told him I was sure we could since it was only a couple of

hours from where we lived. Thursday rolled around and since it was the middle of April it was

fairly warm, I wore a t shirt that showd my nipples since I wasn't wearing a bra. I also

decided to wear shorts instead of jeans and left off the panties. I knew it probably wasn't

proper for a 52 year old grandmother to dress that way but neither was having her husband carry

her to spend the weekend fucking a 35 year old black stud. John and I had a nice drive which

included a long conversation about my infatuation with Horse. I tried to explain to John that

it was sexual, that when he had his long, fat black cock buried in me, I was in another world.

He asked if I loved Jamal and I answered truthfully that I did but not the same way I loved

him. Anyway there was a lot of me trying to explain to John how I could be so submissive to

Jamal when that wasn't my normal personality. Normally I am a shy, quite person that you would

never guess was a slut for black cock. I hardly ever wear makeup and do my best to downplay my

sexual side if I can.

When we got to Jamal's house, John was very impressed with the house and neighborhood where

Jamal lived. Jamal was a special projects manager for one of the major network channels in the

DFW area and made really good money. He had four other black guys and two white women working

for him at the station. All four of the black guys and Horse had been or still were fucking the

white women that work on Horse's team. Horse said that both had bi-racial ******* and both were

still married to the same guys before they had the black *******. In my head I compared them to

myself and John except I couldn't have anymore *******. The team as Jamal called it went out of

town a few times a year on special news assignments and usually at least one of the women

always went. Since I had only seen the four guys on the team(yes Horse had let all four fuck

me) I had no idea what the women looked like.

Anyway when we pulled up to Jamal's house, he opened the door and stepped out before we got

to the door. He is a very impressive male speciman, he is 6'2" and weighs in around 190 lbs. or

so. I could tell John was surprised as he shook hands with Jamal. Jamal told John that his name

was Jamal but everyone called him Horse, he then reached down and pulled his shorts tight so

the profile of his 12 inch cock could be seen. John kinda of stammered as he said "I see why".
Horse took me in his arms and kissed me as he squeezed my ass cheeks thru my shorts. John

didn't say anything but I think he was surprised. John was carrying my overnight bag and as we

went in the house, Jamal told him to put it the bedroom to the left. When John came back I was

standing naked except for my sandals, I could tell that surprised him. Jamal told John that his

house rule was that his women were nude at all times while in his house. John frowned but

didn't say anything. I guess I should have told him about that beforehand but I figured he

would find out soon enough. Horse told john that he would show him around the house so he put

his hand on my ass and started us down the hall to the bedrooms. We passed the bedroom where

John had put my stuff and Horse steered us down to a door on the right. This is my gym/workout

room, it was full off all kinds of workout stuff and Horse showed John the video cameras that

were placed about the room. He said I have video cameras in every room in the house and have

them all hooked up to TV's in my bedroom and on the big screen in the living room. He said I

might want to watch Phyliss while she is somewhere else in the house. We left out of that room

and Horse waved on down the hall and said those are just bedrooms down that way. We headed back

the other way down the hall and Horse said this is my bedroom and you can see it later. He

still had his hand on my ass and was stroking my pussy lips as we walked. He steered us to the

living room where he showed John his video/TV setup and he told him to sit down on the couch so

he could show him how it worked while I got things ready for lunch.

He told me what needed to be done in the kitchen and as I was walking off Jamal said let me

show you the picture quality on the TV. Apparently he had set everything up earlier because he

pushed a button on the remote and a video of the guys on Horse's team fucking me. They had me

airtight as they called it. I was on top of Landon with his cock in my pussy, Jerry had his

cock buried in my ass and Darrell was fucking my tonsils. I know it caught John offguard as I

heard him mutter "what the hell". Horse, who was trying to humilate John I found out later,

said your wife is a real black cock slut John. He said I have never seen a woman that loves

black cock so much. He said she tells me your little white dicklet can't satisfy her anymore. I

wished Horse hadn't said that to John but it was true. To ease the tension in the room, I

called to the guys that lunch was ready. We were eating at the island that was in the kitchen

and I had put a plate on each side and one on the end thinking that Jamal would probably want

me between the two of them. He rearranged the plates so that he and I were sitting across from

John instead. I could see John keep glancing at me and I was very self conscious to be sitting

naked next to Horse. My nipples were rock hard and extended their full length of 3/4". Horse

had fixed us a light lunch of tuna salad and chicken salad and had strawberries and whipped

cream for dessert.

We were having a conversation about what Jamal did at the TV station when he put his hand on

my pussy, as expected I opened my legs and he began fingering me while we ate and talked. I

knew John could see what Horse was doing and that I was about to have a orgasm when Horse

pulled his fingers from my pussy and raised them to his mouth and licked them clean. He

remarked to John that your wife has a sweet tasting pussy. He then reached over to the whipped

cream and got some on his finger, he then rubbed it on my nipples. Horse looked straight at

John and leaned down to suck my right nipple in his mouth as he plunged three fingers back in

my pussy. I screamed in orgasm as I shook all over. I looked at John just before I closed my

eyes and moaned I am cummimg!!! John was red in the face and I could see he was very angry but

that was what Horse wanted. Horse moved to my left nipple as he pulled his fingers from my now

slick pussy and he sucked my nipple in and then bite down as he plunged 4 fingers in my pussy

this time. Between the pain of biting my nipple and the pleasure of his fingers in my pussy I

screamed I was cumming again.

When I opened my eyes I looked over at John, he almost looked like he had seen a ghost. He

was looking at me like he didn't recognize me. I mouthed that I was sorry and he just shook his

head. Jamal looked at me and then looked back at John, then he said "do you wnat to watch me

fuck your slut wife before you go"? At first John was surprised, then in almost a whisper "he

said yeah sure". Jamal stood up and told me to go to his bedroom and get ready. I got off the

barstool that had my juices pooled on it and headed to the bedroom. It was a few minutes before

Horse and John came in, I really didn't want John to watch in the same room so I asked Jamal if

John could watch in the living room. He said no, he is going to watch from here so he can get a

good look at what you like so much. I got down off the bed and undid Horse's shorts and pulled

out his enormous black cock. He told John to come get a closer look at what was going to

stretch my pussy. John moved closer and I heard him have a sharp intake of air as he saw just

how big Horse was. He measured right at 12 inches when he was hard and was nearly as big around

as a coke can, the head was like a plum and it was larger that the shaft.

I knew what Horse wanted so I took the head of his cock in my mouth and tried my best to

suck him into my throat. I could only take about half of him in my mouth/throat but that was

more than I could take the first time I tried. I sucked and stroked until I had him hard as

steel, just before I pulled him out of my mouth I looked up and made eye contact with John. He

was almost in tears but when I looked down I could see his dick was as hard a Jamal's was. I

pulled Horse's cock out of my mouth and stood up, I looked John in the eyes and told Horse I

was ready for him to fuck me. I climbed up on the bed and stayed on my hands and knees so Horse

could take me from behind. Horse told John as he was getting on the bed "that he was going to

ruin my pussy for John". He said when you get her back she won't be able to feel your little

white dick at all. I figured Horse was right.

I felt Horse move up behind me and rub the head of his big cock thru my sloppy pussy lips

and over my expanded clit. I was so wet from cumming twice will eating that my juices were

running down my thighs. I looked back at John who was standing there with his little dick in

his hand with his mouth open. As Jamal was rubbimg his cockhead around opening my pussy and

getting ready to push into me, I heard John quietly say there is no way its going to fit and

Horse pushed my pussy lips open and buried about 6 inches of his fat, black cock in me. He held

himself there as I got used to his size. He said has your husband ever been that deep before? I

shook my head no and said he is not that long nor is he near that big around. I was watching

John when I said that and saw him flinch. Horse started moving in and out slightly and told me

to open up, to take his black cock. I told him to go ahead and fuck me, that I was ready for

the pain and pleasure he would give me. He turned and looked at John as he pushed deeper, I

moaned loudly. Horse asked John "did you hear her"? John told him yes, then horse said this is

my pussy now, I own it. I will fuck her anytime I want to. She will fuck anyone I tell her to

and she won't let you fuck her again unless I tell her she can. Then he said "do you

understand"? John was looking down at the carpet and he said yes I understand. Horse reached

down and grabbed my waist just above my hip bones and pulled me back onto the last 3 inches of

his black cock. I screamed as he nearly split me in half but he held me with his cock as deep

as it would go in my pussy. I felt like he was in my stomach for just a bit then my love canal

adjusted to his size and I started to shake in orgasm. I squeezed down on Jamal's cock and I

felt him grow inside me. He Goddamn woman let go of my dick or I am going to cum. I squeezed

harder and then I felt his first splash of cum hit the back of my cervix. The two of us spasmed

together for what seemed like 5 minutes. I saw stars, fireworks, sirens went off in my head and

just before I ******* Jamal slapped me on my ass and that brought me back. I could hear

someone screaming and then realized it was me. I looked back at John and he was ashen looking.

I hated myself for what we had just done to John but it was the only way for him to know how

sex between Horse and I was. I looked down at his little dick and saw he had cummed on the

front of his pants. When he saw me looking at his pants I almost thought he was going to run

out of the room. When I caught my breath I told to go in the bathroom and clean up his pants.
Horse was still buried to his balls in my pussy and he said I have never cummed so fast in my

life.

John came back in the room just as Horse was pulling his big cock out of my well fucked,

stretched out pussy. My pussy was gapped open and Horse's cum was starting to run from between

my poor tortured pussy lips. I knew I shouldn't humilate John anymore than he already had been

but couldn't stop myself. I slid to the edge of the bed on my butt and spread my legs and told

John to come to me. When he got there I just pointed at my abused, cum soaked pussy and said

clean me up. He knew I didn't want a wash cloth, that I wanted his tongue locking my pussy. I

motioned for Horse to come over so I could clean his cock while John licked me. John was really

working on my clit trying to get me to orgasm again so I grabbed his head and ****** him to put

his tongue in my slit. He must have eaten a quart of Jamal's cum before I was satisfied that he

had cleaned me enough. I let go of his head and he fell back on the floor, breathing hard with

Horse's cum on his face.

Horse told him I will bring your slut home Sunday, then he said as a way of dismissing John

"lock the front door on your way out and don't forget you videos. John looked whipped and

didn't say anything as he went out the bedroom door. Horse looked over at me and said we have

all afternoon to ourselves so what do you want to do? I said you know what I want. He laughed

and said you don't ever get enough black cock do you? I said yes I have a few times. He said

how about we go down and look at some stuff for our date tomorrow night. I said what date? He

said "oh did I forget to tell you, you are my date to the DFW network TV awards banquet. He

said I won an award for a special project we did last year. He said I will have to make a

speech and he said you enjoy yourself. He said you will get to meet Linda and Carolyn and the

boys will be there. The food will be good, there will be lots of alcohol flowing and besides

remember you will be getting my dick after the banquet.

I felt Horse move up behind me and rub the head of his big cock thru my sloppy pussy lips

and over my expanded clit. I was so wet from cumming twice will eating that my juices were

running down my thighs. I looked back at John who was standing there with his little dick in

his hand with his mouth open. As Jamal was rubbimg his cockhead around opening my pussy and

getting ready to push into me, I heard John quietly say there is no way its going to fit and

Horse pushed my pussy lips open and buried about 6 inches of his fat, black cock in me. He held

himself there as I got used to his size. He said has your husband ever been that deep before? I

shook my head no and said he is not that long nor is he near that big around. I was watching

John when I said that and saw him flinch. Horse started moving in and out slightly and told me

to open up, to take his black cock. I told him to go ahead and fuck me, that I was ready for

the pain and pleasure he would give me. He turned and looked at John as he pushed deeper, I

moaned loudly. Horse asked John "did you hear her"? John told him yes, then horse said this is

my pussy now, I own it. I will fuck her anytime I want to. She will fuck anyone I tell her to

and she won't let you fuck her again unless I tell her she can. Then he said "do you

understand"? John was looking down at the carpet and he said yes I understand. Horse reached

down and grabbed my waist just above my hip bones and pulled me back onto the last 3 inches of

his black cock. I screamed as he nearly split me in half but he held me with his cock as deep

as it would go in my pussy. I felt like he was in my stomach for just a bit then my love canal

adjusted to his size and I started to shake in orgasm. I squeezed down on Jamal's cock and I

felt him grow inside me. He Goddamn woman let go of my dick or I am going to cum. I squeezed

harder and then I felt his first splash of cum hit the back of my cervix. The two of us spasmed

together for what seemed like 5 minutes. I saw stars, fireworks, sirens went off in my head and

just before I ******* Jamal slapped me on my ass and that brought me back. I could hear

someone screaming and then realized it was me. I looked back at John and he was ashen looking.

I hated myself for what we had just done to John but it was the only way for him to know how

sex between Horse and I was. I looked down at his little dick and saw he had cummed on the

front of his pants. When he saw me looking at his pants I almost thought he was going to run

out of the room. When I caught my breath I told to go in the bathroom and clean up his pants.
Horse was still buried to his balls in my pussy and he said I have never cummed so fast in my

life.

John came back in the room just as Horse was pulling his big cock out of my well fucked,

stretched out pussy. My pussy was gapped open and Horse's cum was starting to run from between

my poor tortured pussy lips. I knew I shouldn't humilate John anymore than he already had been

but couldn't stop myself. I slid to the edge of the bed on my butt and spread my legs and told

John to come to me. When he got there I just pointed at my abused, cum soaked pussy and said

clean me up. He knew I didn't want a wash cloth, that I wanted his tongue locking my pussy. I

motioned for Horse to come over so I could clean his cock while John licked me. John was really

working on my clit trying to get me to orgasm again so I grabbed his head and ****** him to put

his tongue in my slit. He must have eaten a quart of Jamal's cum before I was satisfied that he

had cleaned me enough. I let go of his head and he fell back on the floor, breathing hard with

Horse's cum on his face.

Horse told him I will bring your slut home Sunday, then he said as a way of dismissing John

"lock the front door on your way out and don't forget you videos. John looked whipped and

didn't say anything as he went out the bedroom door. Horse looked over at me and said we have

all afternoon to ourselves so what do you want to do? I said you know what I want. He laughed

and said you don't ever get enough black cock do you? I said yes I have a few times. He said

how about we go down and look at some stuff for our date tomorrow night. I said what date? He

said "oh did I forget to tell you, you are my date to the DFW network TV awards banquet. He

said I won an award for a special project we did last year. He said I will have to make a

speech and he said you enjoy yourself. He said you will get to meet Linda and Carolyn and the

boys will be there. The food will be good, there will be lots of alcohol flowing and besides

remember you will be getting my dick after the banquet.
AMAZING SO COOL AND HOT ALWAYS USE THE WORD BLACK STUD ALSO

After Horse got done fucking me for John to watch and John had left, we laid in bed talking

about what we were going to do the rest of the afternoon. Jamal decided that we were going to

spend some time in his giant shower, his shower had 6 heads and could steam as well as water.

You could dim the lights and it would play music or make thunder. In other words he could make

it do all kind of things and that afternoon it made me horny. I sucked his black cock until he

blasted his cum directly down my throat before he pulled out and painted my face with the last

few spurts. Damn I was done, I just sat down on the tile floor and let the water rush over me.

Jamal soaped himself down and rinsed off while I was sitting there watching. I could feel my

pussy getting hot and the lips swell as he washed his semi-erect cock. As he left the shower he

said you have 10 minutes to get clean and get out. I finally got up and soaped my pussy and

rubbed my clit until I orgasmed again. It took me longer than 10 minutes to get out and Horse

grabbed me as I was drying off. He put me over his legs and slapped my ass a few times which

always turns me on. He then rubbed my ass where he had spanked while I wriggled around on his

lap. Finally he dumped me on the floor and told me to get dressed. I protested that I had to

fix my hair and such. He told me your dress is on the bed, no panties or bra, no makeup and

just put your hair up.

I did all that he said except that I dried my hair which was "fuck me blonde" at the time

but I did put it up like he said. I picked up the dress which was a light gray tee shirt dress

that was a size small and 4 inches too short. My nipples are always hard and very prominent, in

this dress they looked like 2 knobs on a radio sticking out. I looked in the mirror and could

see that it covered my ass cheeks by about 3 inches and you could just detect my shaved pubic

mound. As I looked in the mirror I knew there was no escaping it, I was a black man's slut.

When I was done and went into the living room he was patiently waiting on me but I could tell

he was ready to leave. We went into the garage and got in his black Mercedes, any way I sat you

could see my pussy. He punched the button to raise the garage door and out we went. He waved

the guy at the gatehouse to come over to the car as he stopped. I knew what he was doing and I

know I was so embarassed that I was glowing. Horse told him we were going into Dallas and that

his guys would be by later and to let them in if we were not back. The guard's eyes never left

me the whole time he was talking to Jamal. As we drove off Horse reached over and rubbed my

soaked pussy and said old Brutus wants some of this pussy too. I said he can have some if that

is what you want.

I asked where we were going and Horse said we were going to the garment district to see if

my dress fits. It took us about 20 minutes to get where we were going and we pulled up to a

non-descript building that had the windows blacked out. Over the door was a sign that said "For

The Slut In You". Horse said get out and lets go in. Just as I swung my leg out a couple of

young black teenagers came walking by. I froze which only gave them a better view of my naked

pussy. One of them whistled and said show it Mama. I stepped out and stood up like I didn't see

them. Again one of them said you can't hide that ass Sweetmeat. Horse got out and when they saw

him they hurried off but I could still hear them snickering about me being a whore for black

cock. Horse raised his eyebrows and said did they offend you? I shook my head and said they

told the truth.

When we got inside it was like walking into a wonderland, there were racks and racks of

beautiful dresses, all colors and styles of shoes. It was amazing that such a place existed in

such a drab building. There were all kinds of racy, sexy stuff. I had never been in a place

like that but I now knew where my favorite place to shop was. As soon as we got in the door 2

women came over and hugged Horse, one of them kissed him on the lips which made me have a

twinge of jealousy. One of them was obviously at least my age and the other was close to 30

probably. The older Lady said so this is the special woman you bought that fancy dress for?

Horse said Phyliss this is Maxie indicating the younger woman. Then he said the one with the

smart mouth is JoAnn as he pointed to the older woman. He said this is Phyliss and yes she is

the one I bought the dress for.

JoAnn made a face at Jamal and said you used to like my mouth. Jamal said I still like it

when my cock is in it. Maxie giggled and JoAnn cut her eyes at her which stopped the giggling.

Horse told the 2 women to take care of me and he said I will be back in an hour. He leaned over

and kissed me as he rubbed my ass. He said watch these 2 they will try to lead you astray. I

told him I would. He turned around to leave and then turned back to shake his finger no at

them. As soon as he went through the door JoAnn locked it behind him. She turned to me and said

now lets see how you look in that white dress. Maxie went to get the dress as JoAnn lead me

back to a fitting area. When Maxie returned she had a beautiful white dress. It was kinda satin

looking with a medium neck line in front and it plunged way low in the back. I was like wow I

exclaimed I had never seen such a beautiful dress. JoAnn said Sweetheart you must be something

special for Horse to take you to the Network Banquet. I didn't say anything so she said lets

get that dress off and get this one on you. I peeled my gray dress off and stood there nude

except for my gray heels. JoAnn circled around me and said you know I can show you some things

Horse can't. The two women lifted the dress over my head and zipped it up. Then they had me get

up on this elevated platform so they could pull and lift and move things around in the dress.

The front was actually a little lower than I thought and since it had a built in bra I had a

lot of boobs sticking above it. Now the back was only a inch from being indecent but it was

pulled in tight so it really showed off my butt.

I thought the dress fit perfect but JoAnn wasn't happy next thing I know she has pins stuck

in everywhere so she knows where to make adjustments. Then its unzipped and over my head, there

I stand on a platform 18 inches high 2 foot around without a stitch on. There are mirrors all

around so I can see my body from every angle. After a couple of minutes Maxie comes back and

says you have a really great body, I wish I looked that good. I told her I thought she looked

nice but she wasn't believing me. Finally I asked if I could get down off the platform and she

said oh yeah I forgot we are supposed to find you some shoes. She started to lead me off to

another part of the store but I stopped her and asked if I could put my dress back on? She

giggled and said I forgot about that. She went to get my dress and JoAnn came back in the room.
She pulled her dress up above her pussy and said it won't be long before you will have these. I

saw that she had a tattoo of a black horse with his hard dick hanging down pointed at her slit,

where she had her clit pierced. She said thats how Horse marks his women. I looked at her and

said yes I know. Then I said so you were one of Horse's women huh. She said yes many years ago

and he loaned me the money to start this business. She said he is really a great guy savor all

the time you get to spend with him. I told her that I was married and was not sure I would ever

be one of Horse's women. She said you already are you just haven't admitted it to yourself yet.

She asked what my husband thought about me and Horse. I told her he didn't know all the details

but that he did like me dating black guys. She said so he doesn't know you are going to leave

him for Horse. I said no but then Horse hasn't asked me to leave my husband. I told her he

seems to enjoy dominating him and trying to humilate him. She laughed and said he is good at

that.

The 3 of us spent the next 45 minutes picking out shoes and accesories, then I got a full

measurment so any dresses I needed in the future could be ready ahead of time. Finally Horse

came back and JoAnn herded him back in to her office for 10 minutes or so before we headed for

the door. JoAnn said she would send the stuff over in the morning and she told Horse to think

about what she asked. At least this time when I got in the Mercedes there was no one to see my

pussy when I swung my legs in. After we got going I asked Horse what he and JoAnn had talked

about. We were in traffic and he was looking ahead when he said JoAnn wants you for a weekend.

I know he heard me suck in my breath and he gave me a quick look to see my surprise. He said

JoAnn likes white pussy as much as I do and she would like nothing better than to run her

tongue thru your pussy lips and suck your clit. By this time I was squirming in the seat. I

told Horse that I had never been with another woman. My pussy was on fire thinking about JoAnn

licking me. Horse had picked up on my squirming around and he said looks like the thought of it

turns you on. I said I don't know it might be fun. Horse said JoAnn will suck your brains out

Phyliss and I am not ready for that right now. He said I didn't tell you how good you look in

that gray dress did I. I said no you didn't but those black ******* back at the dress shop did.

We cruised down 35 South into Oak cliff where Jamal turned into a kinda rundown business

district. There were a bunch of non-descript buildings all painted the same gray color. He

pulled up to one that said M & H Productions. I asked where we were and he simply stated get

out and I will show you. I did as he said and when I got out of the Mercedes I noticed we were

parked next to a gold colored Lexus. H'mmm whomever was here apparently had money. When we

entered the building it was totally opposite from the outside. The inside was bright colored

with lights everywhere and all kind of things that looked like movie sets you would see on TV.

I looked at Horse like what is this and he grinned back at me. He said this is the studio

where I make my movies. About that time another tall, kinda skinny black guy walked up. Horse

introduced me to Milo and said this is my partner. Milo looked me over and told Horse "she is

every bit as good looking as you said she was". I was embarassed and blushed as I told him

"Thank You but I am sure you are both wrong". Milo told Horse "man we are going to have to film

her before you mark her up". Horse said "yeah I think so too". He said "maybe in the next week

or so".

I wasn't sure what they were talking about but what I did know was that Horse always had a

black Horse tatoo placed above the pussy of what he called his women. He said that way anybody

that saw their pussy would know it was his pussy. Anyway Horse said "she just doesn't look good

man", he said "she has great pussy and she can suck a dick and make it feel lile its a foot

long". Milo laughed out loud and stated "in your case it is". Horse told me to remove my dress

and show Milo what I looked like naked and after having dated him for 6 weeks or so I knew he

meant it. So I pulled the short mini dress over my head and Horse took it from me. Milo

whistled and said "I can't wait to get her on the set with the cameras rolling". Horse said

"yeah and I have a few ideas for the films also". Milo said "me too" and he reached out to

tweak one of my hard nipples with one hand and rubbed my bare slit with the other. I almost had

a orgasm right there. I felt Jamal put his hand on my shoulder and push me down to my knees, I

knew what he wanted. I immediately unzipped his pants so I could pull out his big black cock.

He said "don't forget Milo", so I unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock too.

There I was on my knees with almost two foot of big, black, throbbing manhood right in front

of me. Milo had a really dark shaft with a purple colored head that looked like a large plum. I

ran my tongue around his dickhead and thru his slit before I took six or so inches in my mouth.

I worked my tongue all around his shaft as I was sucking his cock. I could hear him moaning

which meant I was doing a good job. I felt Jamal push his cock against my cheek so I pulled off

Milo and sucked Horse into my mouth. I pushed over half of Horse into my throat and I felt Milo

push his cock against the side of my face. I opened my mouth and tried my best to take both of

the cocks into my mouth. I had a cock in each hand and I was stroking each as swiftly as I

could.

I was in white woman heaven, God I didn't know which one to suck. I was trying to keep each

of the guys satisfied and from the sound of things I was doing a good job. After a few minutes

Milo grabbed my hair and pulled me to his cock and pushed it into my throat. He fucked my face

for a few strokes before he exploded down my throat. I managed to swallow most of his seed

before Horse pulled me over to his big cock. He pushed his cock as far as he could get it into

my throat which was coated with Milo's cum already. Horse stroked his cock a couple of times

before he started shooting ropes of cum deep in my throat. Just before he finished he pulled

back and shot the last couple of streams on my tits. So there I was on my knees trying to keep

from drowning in all the cum the two black guys shot in my mouth and throat. I had cum dripping

on my tits and chest because I just couldn't swallow that much. I looked up to see Milo and

Horse high fiving over what just happened. Milo said "you were right, she can sure suck a

cock". Both of them decided they would rub their cocks on my face so I ended up with cum from

my forehead to my tits. They were laughing the whole time.

Horse told me "to clean their cocks with my tongue" and I followed his instructions fully.

When I was finished Milo went to get me a towel to wipe the cum off with. Little did I know he

would come back with his camera also. He took several pictures of me where I licked the cum off

my lips or sucking it off my fingers after I rubbed it on my tits. While I was cleaning up

Horse said "hurry up unlike you Milo and I haven't had our lunch yet". Of course they got a big

laugh out of that. I got most of the cum wiped off and got my dress back on while Milo took

pictures the whole time. Horse wouldn't let me fix my hair or what little makeup I had on,

instead he said "I want you to look like yourself". I knew what he meant so I kept my mouth

shut. We went outside and Horse made me sit in Milo's lap on the trip to the hole in the wall

restuarant we went to eat at. Apparently Milo hadn't had any sex in awhile because I could feel

him getting hard almost as soon as I sat down in his lap.

It wasn't but a few blocks where we were going thank goodness or Milo would probably have

pulled my dress up and fucked me going down the road. The whole time we were eating the guys

were talking about the videos that they would shoot with me as the star. By the time we were

done eating my pussy was starting to get wet just from listening to the things they were either

going to do to me or have me do with some of the black actors that they used in their films.

Hell nobody had even asked if I wanted to be in their dirty movies. Anyway the food was good

and after giving the two guys their blow jobs I was ravished. Now if I could just get Horse

back home I would ravish him. When we got back in the Mercedes the first thing that happened

was Milo put his hand under my short dress and put two fingers in my pussy while he rubbed my

clit with his thumb. By the time we got back to the studio I had had two orgasms and was ready

for some black dick to stretch my pussy.

As Horse stopped the car in front of the studio Milo said "can I carry the bitch inside and

fuck her brains out"? Horse just grinned and said "my pussy is your pussy Brother". Milo opened

the door and pushed me out of the car. Horse said to him "that he had to go see Patterson and

he would be back in a couple of hours". Milo grabbed my wrist and pulled me thru the door with

him. I asked "who Patterson was" and Milo told me "he was the tatoo/piercing guy that Horse was

going to let mark me up". Milo led me to a bed that had spotlights shining all over it and told

me "to get undressed and get on the bed". He left and was gone a couple of minutes before he

returned with his black cock slapping his thighs. It was almost like watching a cobra as it

swished back and forth. My pussy was gushing, he moved on the bed and got between my spread

legs. He took his cock in his hand and rubbed the head around in my gapped open pussy. I

reached down and took his cock in my hand and told him "to let me do that". I was wet and

rubbing him around in my slit made me ready to be fucked. I pushed my pussy up and took Milo's

cockhead and a couple of inches in me. Milo held steady until I reached around his ass and

pulled him deep inside my pussy.

Milo knew what he was doing when it came to pleasing a Lady and especially a slut like me.

He drove his cock thru my cunt until he was hitting my cervix on every stroke. God he was deep

and he was stretching me as much as anyone ever had. He had my legs over his shoulders and was

so deep I thought I could almost taste him. It took him about 10 minutes before he blasted his

first load of black seed in my pussy. I was about half a dozen orgasms ahead of him already and

we had just got started.

Back