A very special invitation indeed

dikklittle

Male
From
UK
As I walk into the hotel my heart is pounding ,trying to calm myself.
My eyes scanning the room, looking and finding her as I see her sitting in an alcove seat.
you see I have never seen her face, she only shows at most those beautiful pouting lips
never shown her full face, only lips , bottom of ears and wisps of her hair on show
I remember a full side view in silhouette defining her outline.
KERSTIN the woman who has been an enigma of mystery to me and as I look
upon this beautiful curvy bodied woman
dressed in her little black dress a string of white pearls around her neck ,seems to be her proffered out fit for when she meets her boys as she calls them.
A body whose every detail I have seen.
She rises to speak to me in greeting, hand outstretched but I do not shake instead I do the British gent thing and lay a kiss on the back of her hand
Her mouth opens and says " You must be Bill " with that German accent totally enchanting me
As I reply with a " yes "
" follow me " and of she goes and like a whipped puppy dog I trail behind
watching that butt moving ,the times I have seen that butt and wished to spank
especially when she says things like guys love to spank my fat butt ,and tells me they like to fuck that butt, heavenly comments indeed.
KERSTIN is an early 40's German wife whose speciality is being a BBC only fucking slut
And for unknown reasons to me invited me, to come to Germany for a special treat.
we enter the elevator and I look upon my mystery woman
" you are every thing I thought and imagined you would be "
" be quiet , you will only speak when I say you can,
do you understand, nod only please " I nod my acceptance
the doors open and we step out of the elevator automatically I follow her.
It's a if I am her husband being controlled by her.
" here we are " looking up I see the room is number 69 I smile to myself and follow her in.
walking down the hallway and into a very large room
A large bed on which sit two naked black guys propped up against the headboard
Both of them stroking their large black cock's.
She moves to stand at the side of the bed looking at the guys she smiles as she say's
" very nice my boy's 2 nice hard cocks for KERSTIN, I LIKE THEM "
she points to me and tells them I am BILL 'and am allowed to watch.
nothing else he can only watch " he is my online cuckold and will be treated same as real hubby"
she tells me to unzip her and iwith trembling hands I comply.
As the zip lowers it reveals a beautiful matching white lacy bra and delicate panty set.
the dress falls in a puddle at her feet and as she steps up to the bed a black hand takes hold of hers and pulls sharply , she falls forward and all 4 hands arrange her between them, she is laughing.
she tells them to be patient but is ignored as the lust to fuck this bitch is upon them.
One grabs her head and his mouth fastens to her as the first of her holes is engaged in battle
of tongues and immediately she is turned on and responds grabbing his head she pushes him down to work on her breasts ,complying he shoves her bra down and takes nipple between his teeth ,nipping and pulling on it as at that moment KIRSTEN reaches up and takes his throbbin
big hard AFRICAN COCK into her mouth ,trying desperately to cram all thick 9 inches in one fell swoop inside of her mouth
the second guy is now between her wide spread legs
he pulls the panties to one side and pushes 3 big fingers into her
this fucking bitch is wet through BILLY he tells me
pumping furiously within minutes her hips are bucking up onto his fingers and she scream's her first orgasm of the evening around the big cock in her mouth.
no 2 chooses now to take this dance of lust the 3 of them are involved in and slides all ten inches into her cunt and starts to give this slut BBC only white wife what she wants.
So the night is underway 3 people taking and getting what each wants
The 2 AFRICAN refugee's love nothing than to fuck married white pussy
filling her with unlimited amounts of come.
She on the other hand goes wild has she is used in all 3 holes
taking all the slapping, hair pulling ,******* holds , head locked rough
hard pounding relentless onslaught upon her body.
the hair pulling, the rough kissing making her lips puffy .
bruises, bite marks and deep red butt cheeks from slapping
this is wht she is and has been a long time a real slut her beloved BLACK BOYS
the love this woman because she is an amazing fuck with no boundaries in what they do to her
.I KNEEL and watch as for over 2 hours their lust is expressed in it's basic form
Finally the boys begin to growl and pour their come in her mouth and cunt as she bucks up furiously into god know's what number orgasm of the night
The guys roll of the bed and disappear through the connecting saying deal with him.
we will be back the night is young yet.
KIRSTEN stands and looks at me " now online Cucky I give you husbands job
Lie down and I do looking up those splendidly sexy legs as she lowers herself onto my mouth
the difference is I love cream filled pussy,
but hubby does it out of love to Kerstin but with reluctance
I ******* GREEDILY as she tells I am good and she grabs my hair pulling me tight into the juncture of her thighs and proceeds to grind her cunt on my face riding herself to yet another ORGASM
at that moment I moan into her pussy as my untouched cock explodes onto my stomach
she looks into my eyes and says " you naughty boy, very naughty boy "
with that I am dismissed as the connecting door open's and not 2 but 3 boys walk into the room
" we have unfished business bitch. the night is young ,are you ready for some more "
KIRSTEN says to them " what the fuck are you waiting for then lets get started "
I take my leave with the memory of knowing what enigma looks like and full knowledge
of what our white wives want and get from being BBC ONLY SLUTS
and we husband love them even more every time they possessed in such a manner.

As I walk into the hotel my heart is pounding ,trying to calm myself.
My eyes scanning the room, looking and finding her as I see her sitting in an alcove seat.
you see I have never seen her face, she only shows at most those beautiful pouting lips
never shown her full face, only lips , bottom of ears and wisps of her hair on show
I remember a full side view in silhouette defining her outline.
KERSTIN the woman who has been an enigma of mystery to me and as I look
upon this beautiful curvy bodied woman
dressed in her little black dress a string of white pearls around her neck ,seems to be her proffered out fit for when she meets her boys as she calls them.
A body whose every detail I have seen.
She rises to speak to me in greeting, hand outstretched but I do not shake instead I do the British gent thing and lay a kiss on the back of her hand
Her mouth opens and says " You must be Bill " with that German accent totally enchanting me
As I reply with a " yes "
" follow me " and of she goes and like a whipped puppy dog I trail behind
watching that butt moving ,the times I have seen that butt and wished to spank
especially when she says things like guys love to spank my fat butt ,and tells me they like to fuck that butt, heavenly comments indeed.
KERSTIN is an early 40's German wife whose speciality is being a BBC only fucking slut
And for unknown reasons to me invited me, to come to Germany for a special treat.
we enter the elevator and I look upon my mystery woman
" you are every thing I thought and imagined you would be "
" be quiet , you will only speak when I say you can,
do you understand, nod only please " I nod my acceptance
the doors open and we step out of the elevator automatically I follow her.
It's a if I am her husband being controlled by her.
" here we are " looking up I see the room is number 69 I smile to myself and follow her in.
walking down the hallway and into a very large room
A large bed on which sit two naked black guys propped up against the headboard
Both of them stroking their large black cock's.
She moves to stand at the side of the bed looking at the guys she smiles as she say's
" very nice my boy's 2 nice hard cocks for KERSTIN, I LIKE THEM "
she points to me and tells them I am BILL 'and am allowed to watch.
nothing else he can only watch " he is my online cuckold and will be treated same as real hubby"
she tells me to unzip her and iwith trembling hands I comply.
As the zip lowers it reveals a beautiful matching white lacy bra and delicate panty set.
the dress falls in a puddle at her feet and as she steps up to the bed a black hand takes hold of hers and pulls sharply , she falls forward and all 4 hands arrange her between them, she is laughing.
she tells them to be patient but is ignored as the lust to fuck this bitch is upon them.
One grabs her head and his mouth fastens to her as the first of her holes is engaged in battle
of tongues and immediately she is turned on and responds grabbing his head she pushes him down to work on her breasts ,complying he shoves her bra down and takes nipple between his teeth ,nipping and pulling on it as at that moment KIRSTEN reaches up and takes his throbbin
big hard AFRICAN COCK into her mouth ,trying desperately to cram all thick 9 inches in one fell swoop inside of her mouth
the second guy is now between her wide spread legs
he pulls the panties to one side and pushes 3 big fingers into her
this fucking bitch is wet through BILLY he tells me
pumping furiously within minutes her hips are bucking up onto his fingers and she scream's her first orgasm of the evening around the big cock in her mouth.
no 2 chooses now to take this dance of lust the 3 of them are involved in and slides all ten inches into her cunt and starts to give this slut BBC only white wife what she wants.
So the night is underway 3 people taking and getting what each wants
The 2 AFRICAN refugee's love nothing than to fuck married white pussy
filling her with unlimited amounts of come.
She on the other hand goes wild has she is used in all 3 holes
taking all the slapping, hair pulling ,******* holds , head locked rough
hard pounding relentless onslaught upon her body.
the hair pulling, the rough kissing making her lips puffy .
bruises, bite marks and deep red butt cheeks from slapping
this is wht she is and has been a long time a real slut her beloved BLACK BOYS
the love this woman because she is an amazing fuck with no boundaries in what they do to her
.I KNEEL and watch as for over 2 hours their lust is expressed in it's basic form
Finally the boys begin to growl and pour their come in her mouth and cunt as she bucks up furiously into god know's what number orgasm of the night
The guys roll of the bed and disappear through the connecting saying deal with him.
we will be back the night is young yet.
KIRSTEN stands and looks at me " now online Cucky I give you husbands job
Lie down and I do looking up those splendidly sexy legs as she lowers herself onto my mouth
the difference is I love cream filled pussy,
but hubby does it out of love to Kerstin but with reluctance
I ******* GREEDILY as she tells I am good and she grabs my hair pulling me tight into the juncture of her thighs and proceeds to grind her cunt on my face riding herself to yet another ORGASM
at that moment I moan into her pussy as my untouched cock explodes onto my stomach
she looks into my eyes and says " you naughty boy, very naughty boy "
with that I am dismissed as the connecting door open's and not 2 but 3 boys walk into the room
" we have unfished business bitch. the night is young ,are you ready for some more "
KIRSTEN says to them " what the fuck are you waiting for then lets get started "
I take my leave with the memory of knowing what enigma looks like and full knowledge
of what our white wives want and get from being BBC ONLY SLUTS
and we husband love them even more every time they possessed in such a manner.

offer to all big black bulls if my wife picks you as her next bull you will have a list of special things she loves to do for you. A suite at a fancy hotel with the wife for the night
I will tell more about to-interested man

Attachments

• 83F5FCFC-3C7E-4674-A7CA-845909B0E173.jpeg
    83F5FCFC-3C7E-4674-A7CA-845909B0E173.jpeg
    316.4 KB · Views: 24
  • 82179F59-AF17-4135-A83C-F4D011F33D8D.jpeg
    82179F59-AF17-4135-A83C-F4D011F33D8D.jpeg
    345.5 KB · Views: 29
  • 0E3C8625-730D-479E-82CD-279631AA12A5.jpeg
    0E3C8625-730D-479E-82CD-279631AA12A5.jpeg
    355.3 KB · Views: 30
Back