a very naughty teacher

I was paying for my girl I use to date to train MMA and went to pick her up after practice I walked in and couldn't find anyone but lights were all on however I heard her moaning I ran back in changing area and found her getting pounded they both laugh at me and her big black cock teacher told me I pay him to dump his black man babies in her and found out later a few times after practice I use to eat her out because she looked so hot after practice

I was paying for my girl I use to date to train MMA and went to pick her up after practice I walked in and couldn't find anyone but lights were all on however I heard her moaning I ran back in changing area and found her getting pounded they both laugh at me and her big black cock teacher told me I pay him to dump his black man babies in her and found out later a few times after practice I use to eat her out because she looked so hot after practice
That sounds like a dream cum true. When you try to get between her legs in missionary, does she pull guard on you and keep your short white penis from reaching her? Does she leg triangle ******* you while you go down on her?

Back