I know this particular forum entertains an extreme version of the lifestyle that I love so much. Sure there are are real encounters and experiences within the forum, but most are fantasy(which I find nothing wrong with) I just wanted to drop this video here to let you guys know it really is happening. There are Bulls and BBC out there that can and will facilitate this particular side of the lifestyle. Any Bulls/BBC that see this post and operate a similar way, feel free to post in this thread. Hotwives, Sluts, Dommes, cucks and sissys let me know your thoughts in the comments. Enjoy...
It appears that both men are having F U N!! (One of those men is HUNG!)

Very few bulls my wife has been with have been ok with me licking their assholes and I’m not into it either but when the wife is horny and especially her closest bbc slut friend, they get off on making me do it. We have one regular bull they both play with together, young bull, in his 30’s, well built, very well hung and he loves to have me lick his asshole…..but I won’t do it for the girls unless they shower him and clean him up really good back there. Once cleaned, they love to have him lay on our master bed, legs hanging off and watch me lick and suck his balls and cock and get him really worked up. Then, the wife’s friend who is into it most and likes to get verbal, will straddle his face feeding him her pussy and have my wife raise up his feet for her. She’ll hold his feet way back under her arms really exposing his asshole to me and look me right in the eyes and tell me to lick it, lick that asshole boy she’ll say and she’ll tap it with her finger as in, right here. I’ll lean in and she’ll make me stop, she’ll tell me to first kiss it, pucker up and give that asshole a sweet kiss of appreciation for the proper sized cock he’s brought over to fuck your girls with little boy….in reference to my little penis. Ahhhhh, that’s it, kiss it some more she’ll urge me on…..she’ll also be stroking his cock and she’ll bend it down and tell me to thank his big black and beautiful cock that’s going to feel so much better than any white dick has ever felt in her pussy, with a little kiss right here on the tip….she’ll squeeze it from the base to the head trying to milk out precum which he usually produces plenty of…..my wife will be watching with her vibrator working her clit moaning away…..now, go down there and show your real appreciation, look me in the eyes…..when our eyes lock….I want you to stick your tongue as deep in his ass and lick around as you can….ok. She’ll use her hands to spread his asscheeks apart as best she can and then tell me, go on now, taste his ass for me, you know you want to stick your tongue in it anyways, think of it as your appreciation for all the cum he’s going to put in our pussies today you’ll get the privilege to lick out. Oh, that’s it, yes, get it in there, oh yeah, I see your tongue sliding in his asshole, lick and suck it. She’ll usually do this until he shoots the first load all over his chest and belly, making sure my tongue is in there as deep as possible when he’s cumming. Then when he’s finished, she’ll hold his cock as a reward for my good work and tell me to put the head of it in my mouth and hold it there. Once just the head is in my mouth, she’ll squeeze it from base to my mouth milking his cock dry a few times in my mouth, telling me not to swallow a damn drop. Then she’ll have me open my mouth and show her and my wife a big wad of cum on my tongue and make me tell them how good it tastes. Then, still riding his face, she’ll sit upright and tell me to clean it all up and makes me lick all the cum off his belly and chest until not a trace is left. By the time, he’s getting hard again and it’s my turn to sit by the bed for the next hour and a half or so and watch him fuck their pussies….sometimes having me flip a coin to see who‘s pussy gets the cum. I’ll also be told to lay on the bed and the’ll fuck right over my face, taking turns swapping places, he loves having me lick and suck his balls while he’s fucking that white pussy.. Every now and then, he’ll pull out and feed me the cum straight from the tap but usually it goes deep in the white pussy.

Years ago, this sort of cuckolding was a fantasy, never in a million years times 3 did I ever realize I’d end up living it. I always knew my wife was kinky but I underestimated her kinkiness and never thought in five million years she’d find not only another white woman to enjoy this lifestyle with cuckolding me but one that loves it as much or maybe more than her that we both have known for almost 40 years and who on top of that is married (to an asshole we don’t like) and her husband who never has sex with her anymore as he’s so out of shape and can’t get hard, has no clue what goes on when she’s at our house. My wife has also talked many other friends into this lifestyle including one of our friends 33 year old ******* who’s been divorced twice already, single, dates white guys but mostly has sex with only black guys and has a boyfriend now that my wife just found out a few months back, loves to watch her take BBC. The ******* has sent texts to my wife (my wife got her into this lifestyle) of this new boyfriends little white dick and it’s even more pathetic than mine, the text chain was so funny, she was telling my wife how little his little ding-a-ling is and how it really does nothing for her pleasure wise as its very thin but she went on and on about how good he is orally, especially after it’s been “seasoned properly right under his nose, literally!” With a lol and laugh emoji. Super hot, my wife wishes she would have been doing this at a much younger age as well and the wife is encouraging her now to push him, to make him suck a black cock for her, he’s already eating fresh creampies, let him get a taste straight from the tap and he’s agreed he wants to so wife is trying to set her up with one of our bulls that is ok with all of this, wife has told her also to make him lick balls and rim And she said he already does that when she’s fucking in 69 position over his face.
Surely with such a detailed story you have pics/video to share? The point of the thread is to give a real inside look on the extreme side of the lifestyle. Show us how they were controlling you😈

I know this particular forum entertains an extreme version of the lifestyle that I love so much. Sure there are are real encounters and experiences within the forum, but most are fantasy(which I find nothing wrong with) I just wanted to drop this video here to let you guys know it really is happening. There are Bulls and BBC out there that can and will facilitate this particular side of the lifestyle. Any Bulls/BBC that see this post and operate a similar way, feel free to post in this thread. Hotwives, Sluts, Dommes, cucks and sissys let me know your thoughts in the comments. Enjoy...
Mmm love to service your ass and let you fuck my wife pm me

Back