A sharing hubby who is manly still follow the rules

Bbc4u2enjoy

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
GA, US
When I husband shares his wife that's a beautiful thing. Sometimes a wife will let the husband think that they have to talk to him too being shared. Is very important to find out what I did the husband have as well as what he likes and want to see and what his wife likes and want to see. It's very important that you pay close attention to details. The most important thing is that you remember to do as adults so that you can take control with confidence that you're going to be able to do what you want to do and it's going to be fun for them. Most guys share it was because there are things that, maybe they want to do I want to see their wife do and they can't do it. Can you be married for a long time it's hard to keep things are new without having stuff in that you've never done before. I'll try to let the husbands know that once they cross the line of sharing it was very important that they understand that their wives is for my entertainment is for their entertainment I'll make sure I look good in his night don't interfere with what we doing. If they already took the time to buy the lingerie for the wife to look hot for you and they took the time to bring their wives to you and get a room and set everything up the last thing that they should be allowed to do is dictate how things are going to go. Always take charge and take control based on the information that I got and 99.9% of the times the husband and wives enjoy man that take control and enjoy their wives. So they might not say it most of the couples enjoy the fact that I make the wires a complete and that's a little s*** right in front of the husband and I have a few things that her husband never thought about having her do. . It allows them to be more kinky and more receptive to the fact that this is about another guy that's coming in. They really do like the fact whenever pushes the envelope and takes advantage of the opportunity to enjoy the wife for as long as you can. I'll make sure to make eye contact with her husband what I'm telling his wife you must slept for the evening and you going to do what I tell you to do. I remain I maintain a verbally respectable conversation yet say things that make them both feel more sexual. You want to get the attention of a bull dress your wife up like this and take a picture of her and offer her up to the bulls that you like.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210311-152820.png
    Screenshot_20210311-152820.png
    740.6 KB · Views: 581
This would be a great situation to have a stag hotwife poly situation. It's 2021. I've been trying or better yet waiting for my wife to come to me about a relationship like this instead of a pure breakup because we're both still hot. The more the merrier. She has her cuvks i assume. It would be a joy for everyone. Being able to push and share her to bounds she hasn't seen from myself. Other new avenues that i see in her that nobody else has. The way i see her. The new found excitement since we're both older. Like starting completely over on a young sexual journey threw more evolved eyes. We both still get to be our own people without any hangups.

When I husband shares his wife that's a beautiful thing. Sometimes a wife will let the husband think that they have to talk to him too being shared. Is very important to find out what I did the husband have as well as what he likes and want to see and what his wife likes and want to see. It's very important that you pay close attention to details. The most important thing is that you remember to do as adults so that you can take control with confidence that you're going to be able to do what you want to do and it's going to be fun for them. Most guys share it was because there are things that, maybe they want to do I want to see their wife do and they can't do it. Can you be married for a long time it's hard to keep things are new without having stuff in that you've never done before. I'll try to let the husbands know that once they cross the line of sharing it was very important that they understand that their wives is for my entertainment is for their entertainment I'll make sure I look good in his night don't interfere with what we doing. If they already took the time to buy the lingerie for the wife to look hot for you and they took the time to bring their wives to you and get a room and set everything up the last thing that they should be allowed to do is dictate how things are going to go. Always take charge and take control based on the information that I got and 99.9% of the times the husband and wives enjoy man that take control and enjoy their wives. So they might not say it most of the couples enjoy the fact that I make the wires a complete and that's a little s*** right in front of the husband and I have a few things that her husband never thought about having her do. . It allows them to be more kinky and more receptive to the fact that this is about another guy that's coming in. They really do like the fact whenever pushes the envelope and takes advantage of the opportunity to enjoy the wife for as long as you can. I'll make sure to make eye contact with her husband what I'm telling his wife you must slept for the evening and you going to do what I tell you to do. I remain I maintain a verbally respectable conversation yet say things that make them both feel more sexual. You want to get the attention of a bull dress your wife up like this and take a picture of her and offer her up to the bulls that you like.
Just wondering. What happens when the husband says "NO I wouldn't share". "She can have you or me but not both". If she chooses you (the bull) are you going to support her when he walks out?

With this couple since the husband starts and he's not interested anymore my goal is to take them out for drinks I remind him who's in charge. Take them both out for dinner and then retrain them both in the new harder way.

This would be a great situation to have a stag hotwife poly situation. It's 2021. I've been trying or better yet waiting for my wife to come to me about a relationship like this instead of a pure breakup because we're both still hot. The more the merrier. She has her cuvks i assume. It would be a joy for everyone. Being able to push and share her to bounds she hasn't seen from myself. Other new avenues that i see in her that nobody else has. The way i see her. The new found excitement since we're both older. Like starting completely over on a young sexual journey threw more evolved eyes. We both still get to be our own people without any hangups.
I don't want loud couples that I trying to break up true I see the wife sometimes without the husband but most of the times I want him there especially when I'm sharing her. As I said before most doms bring your wife to me to take them to the next level.

I wouldn't say I was a stag or even particularly manly but equally I'm not a "wimp"

Most of the time we interact as equals and arrange times and places etc and there is no interference in our "vanilla" life

But during the times agreed he totally calls the shots - including any involvement with me

As we emerge from covid we are splitting roughly 5/2 and we'll see how things go as the restrictions ease further.

With this couple since the husband starts and he's not interested anymore my goal is to take them out for drinks I remind him who's in charge. Take them both out for dinner and then retrain them both in the new harder way.
I think you missed the point. He said him or me? your answer says it it is you not the husband. You find you CAN'T control him. So his only choice is to say "Good Bye", have a nice (or rotten) life! He packs his bags and leaves. Now you have her all to your own. Are you going to pay her bills?

Love the picture don’t stop sharing wife make all her bbc bulls stretch out and filled up her black owned pussy

would you do what the wife asks such as if she asked you to make her husband service your cock while she watched since many wives like this to see their husband totally submit

Some good posts. I get a kick out of the guys on here who have no backbone and zero respect for themselves. Don’t know if that’s just fantasy talking or what. My wife happens to be the director at every show e are in and that’s the person I follow, not another man especially as it pertains to my wife. My wife says something along the lines of everyone is here for her pussy so everyone’s going to follow in line. I guess it’s really what you’re into. Personally my wife is the shot caller above all. No man will direct me otherwise. Just because you have a small dick and your wife prefers something else doesn’t mean you have to be a bitch.

Completely in the stag camp here

90kg of muscle. Can throw women around and make them cum. 4 *******. But I’m not bull hung and that’s the thing ...

I’ve just told my wife the decision is all hers if we want to do this. She knows I’m all in. She has gotten more playful and giddy lately. It’s great to see.

Back