A question from a trans woman

MsFfost

Male
From
Canada
I’m a trans woman and are wondering what are everyone’s feelings about trans women in this community? Are we welcome or are we seen as more of a outlier? Like I said I’m a trans woman and I’m very much into black men and the lifestyle. Im not trying to start a fight and this isn’t a trick question or anything I’m just curious about the place of trans women in this community/lifestyle.

I’m a trans woman and are wondering what are everyone’s feelings about trans women in this community? Are we welcome or are we seen as more of a outlier? Like I said I’m a trans woman and I’m very much into black men and the lifestyle. Im not trying to start a fight and this isn’t a trick question or anything I’m just curious about the place of trans women in this community/lifestyle.
I enjoy having seeing all sorts people on here, and certainly trans women as well. Welcome.

you are MOST welcome without question or qualification... in my book.

You r very welcome, ofcourse 👍

A man is a man. Chromosomes body .

Damn right u welcome

My view is that the problem with so many trans-women is that they pretend to be female. So long as I know from the start that they're trannies, I'm fine with whatever they do, and they can even be sexy. But the deception doesn't wash. It creates a lot of resentment.
I'm not keen on the words that you chose to use there, but I do respect and agree with your point. Deception and false pretenses never pan out well.

A man is a man. Chromosomes body .
That can be a point of disagreement which is more philosophical in natrure for those it directly concerns. I was told my whole life that I was not a man, and then once I transitioned to female all of a sudden some people accuse me of being one. It's confusing. The word MAN carries with it a lot of emotion. You have a blunt way of stating your opinion. People of course are entitled to their arousal patterns and I don't think anyone should feel ****** to be with someone who does not turn them on. To not be turned on by the fact that someone was born biologically male is perfectly legitimate as is to be turned on or not turned on by someone's skin color. We like what we like, there is no guilt in that and I don't think anyone would argue that there should be. Just please be kind to everyone is all that I would ask. If being with a trans person is not your cup of tea that is fine with me. My Generic female partner and I don't have to be a package deal, but she for sure would not give herself to someone who acts hateful towards some she loves.

A transwoman cuckoldress could be an interesting concept😊 I love transwomen. Transwomen are just as amazing to watch taking and enjoying BBC as women are. Sometimes even more so.

Also of note, As a trans-woman, I am a woman, legally. It is on my revised birth certificate, and my drivers license. However I understand that there is a difference, especially pre-op, for sexual activity and attraction purposes. It is worth noting on your verification procedure there is no option for a trans-woman, just a woman, man or a couple. And while I understand there is a huge difference between a genetic woman and a man, there is also a huge difference between a trans- woman and a man, which this site does not have an option for. I think a change in this might be helpful.

Yes there is a place for you in this community/lifestle

like to be in a trans woman community

Yes there is a place for you in this community/lifestle
That's awesome to know. I would love to hear from black men who are real and have their act together that are looking for a pre-op castrated white transwoman for a wife. I've been on hormones for years, am smooth, bbw, long hair down my back and have natural B cups but am very open if a black man wants to give me a boob job so I'm more attractive to him as his gf or wife.

Back