A Question For the Ladies Here

My wife and I have been married for nearly 11 years now. She is a thicker lady but very curvy and sexy in my eyes. She has had a few partners before me and one was an endowed black man. I asked her about it and her telling of the tale was stunning. She says she really enjoyed it. Now as her husband, I gave her full permission to pursue bbc if she desires it without and backlash from me. She knows my famtasies and frequently uses them on me in bed with her bbc dildo and with dirty talk. She knows how it makes me cum so hard and she acts like she wants to do all the dirty things that she says. I've asked her about her thoughts on bringing a bull into the mix or even seeing one by herself but she says she has no desire for anyone else. So my question is why would she not accept that opportunity? It isn't a trap and I want her to enjoy herself and I want to enjoy it with her. As a woman, what would keep you from enjoying such a chance? I'm curious and would like to hear opinions and thoughts on the matter. I'm not pushy and I suspect she is reserved with the best of intentions but let me know what you think please.

It’s best to own that you have a little dick and let her know you know you have a little dick! Tell her it’s natural for a woman to love large hanging cocks alot more than husbands tiny stubdick! Tell her you want to see her recieve satisfaction that your small cock can’t give her,that would be a fact too….

It’s best to own that you have a little dick and let her know you know you have a little dick! Tell her it’s natural for a woman to love large hanging cocks alot more than husbands tiny stubdick! Tell her you want to see her recieve satisfaction that your small cock can’t give her,that would be a fact too….
See that's the problem. I can't own what I don't have. I am on the higher end of average size when erect and I was blessed with good girth. I do own that there are much larger cocks out there and that's what I want for her. Just raw BBC to dig a little deeper and to stretch her a little more. I've voiced my opinions on the subiect and she just tells me she is satisfied and that she never complains. The ball is in her court now.

It’s best to own that you have a little dick and let her know you know you have a little dick! Tell her it’s natural for a woman to love large hanging cocks alot more than husbands tiny stubdick! Tell her you want to see her recieve satisfaction that your small cock can’t give her,that would be a fact too hi hi
See that's the problem. I can't own what I don't have. I am on the higher end of average size when erect and I was blessed with good girth. I do own that there are much larger cocks out there and that's what I want for her. Just raw BBC to dig a little deeper and to stretch her a little more. I've voiced my opinions on the subiect and she just tells me she is satisfied and that she never complains. The ball is in her court now.
Yes I agree and understand same thing we want and to enjoy our first Cuckolding,Ive never had big cock sex! Hubby and I both want me to enjoy a big dick Bull,whether bwc or bbc for all pleasures a large cock can give me!

Back