A Private Moment

CuckoldCouple

Couple
Gold Member
The night before my *******'s wedding, we hosted a gathering for the wedding party and a few friends. I had never met my *******-in-law to be's friends before and was particularly taken by one of the groomsmen, a handsome black kid named Michael. Even for a women in her forties, he was hot!

As the evening wore on I made a point of chatting with him and getting to know him a little and I guess I was guilty of coming on to him a little, but he was responding. The house was full and everyone was busy and talking including my husband so no one was paying particular attention to anyone else. I was out in the kitchen when Michael strolled in and began making small talk. It was fairly clear that he would be game for a little fun with the bride's mom should the opportunity present itself. I asked him if he wanted a ******* and he told me he didn't *******. I said that I supposed he didn't have sex either which caught him off guard. He just kind of smiled.

I motioned to him to come a little closer and kissed him on the lips. He responded to my kiss so I slipped my hand between his legs and squeezed his cock a little. He backed off a little and looked toward the doorway of the kitchen as if others might see. I told him not to worry and walked back toward the hallway. He followed and we slipped into a bathroom that was out of the way. I kissed him again and began undoing his belt and fly. He was growing excited and so was I. I pulled his cock free and began stroking it. Wow, did it grow! I knelt and took him in my mouth and began sucking his beautiful dick. He was loving it. I thought how nice it would feel inside my pussy but knew that would be another time, if ever at all.

Fortunately he was young and didn't need a lot of stimulation. He quickly came as I stroked and sucked his cock. I slipped it back inside his pants and did him up again. I gave him one last kiss and we both snuck back out and joined the party, no one any the wiser.

1.jpg

Back