A Phantasy 1

baldkate

Female
That did not happen. If it would have happened. I sure would have liked. It sure would have made my life more exciting.

I was looking for another job. I saw this advertisement in the paper. A company was looking for a secretary.

I haven’t worked as a secretary. I was thinking of working as a secretary. So I applied for the job. To see what would happen.

My application was a success. The company invited me for an oral application. I dressed sexy and went to the company.

I stepped into the office of the company. A very pretty girl was their receptionist. I told her why I was there.

The girl smiled at me. She said to me: "You look very sexy, sweetheart." And she directed me to the elevator.
She told me to go to the 20th floor.

I walked to the room opposite the elevator. I was told to do that. There the director would be and I would talk to the director.

She did not tell me. That is what I found out. The director was a lady. She was in her early forties. I found her attractive.

The lady smiled at me. "A very sexy girl coming for the job as secretary. Take a seat at the chair. Let me look at you", she said.

I took a seat at the chair. I was wearing a short skirt. I did not want to expose everything. So I crossed my legs.

We started talking. The lady wanted to know about my experience as a secretary. I told her. I have none. The lady was not disappointed.

She said she would train me. That sounded very promising. There were other qualities she found more important.

The lady wanted to see my naked body. She asked me to come next to her and undress. She had been very sweet. So I undressed for her.

The lady was impressed by my body. She complimented me. She felt my bums and boobs. One thing she did not like. My pussy was not bald.

The lady told me: "I want my secretary to have a bald pussy. No problem. I have a lady friend that will laser your pussy."

Her lady friend was a doctor working in the hospital. She could laser my pussy, my bums, and under my arms. She would make it all bald.

I asked the lady. "Does it mean you have engaged me?" The lady told me in a matter of fact way: "Yes. When can you start?"

I was unemployed. So I could start right away. "Very good", the lady said, "You start tomorrow. Tomorrow you will be lasered."

The next day I arrived at the office. I went to the 20th floor. The lady was waiting for me. We went to the hospital.

The lady friend saw me. I undressed for her. She looked at me. She asked the lady: "Is that pretty girl your new secretary?"

The lady said: "Yes. She is. I will train her and maybe if you want her I may give her to you for additional training."

The friend was younger. I found her very attractive. I did not know about additional training. But I would like to be with her.

I laid myself on a bench. The friend lasered my pussy and my bums. She also lasered me under my arms. I was now completely bald.

On the way back to the office the lady told me: "You are now my slave girl. I don’t want you to wear panties."

I was wearing panties. I took them off in the car. And then I found out what it is to be the lady’s slave girl.

She had me come into her office. She asked me to come behind her desk and look at some papers on her desk. I bend over her desk.

Still wearing my short skirt. My skirt lifted over my bums. My bums were fully exposed. The lady laid her hand on my bums.

She squeezed my bums and then she spanked me on my bums. I had been spanked before. I was not surprised and I did not mind.

The lady had more instructions for me. She said: "Listen slut. I’m your Mistress. When we are together you call me Mistress Angela."

My life changed significantly. I would say it changed for the better. Mistress had more and harder punishment for me.

She invited me to come and live with her in her house. She bought a fishnet dress for me. I had to wear it at night. I was fully naked then.

She had her lady friends come over. I was all the time dressed in the fishnet. One of her lady friends was the doctor.

I loved it when she came with her hand under my dress and laid it on my bum. She gave me soft spanks with her hand.

I have spent a night with the doctor. Mistress wanted to reward her for lasering me. The doctor gave me a new experience.

I have been a secretary for a long time. Mistress gave me a good instruction. About the work and about what was expected from me.

Every three months I'm lasered by the dotor. And I'm spending the night at her place also every three months. She loves me. I love het too.

Back