A note to the "Bulls" and Black men on this site

Ok I've been on this site for some time now and I continue to see something that perplexes me a bit. We all know that there are a lot of husbands here without their wives knowledge and they will have a profile with either both of their pics or their wife's pic. I wonder how many of you realize that even if it is a genuine couple, the majority of the time it is the husband who handles most of the online accounts. Yet I continue to see guy after guy approaching couples as if they are talking to the wife. You do realize that if it is in fact the husband you are talking to then he will usually just play along and what you wind up doing is having a conversation with him pretending to be her all because you made that assumption. I follow a very simple rule, whenever I see a couple's profile, I ALWAYS assume that I am talking to the husband. Trust me, if you take this route and it does turn out to be the wife you are talking to, she WILL correct you. However, if you assume that every profile with a woman's pic is actually the woman you are talking to then you will just continue to show your inexperience and the fact that you are way too eager. Just a PSA from your friendly neighborhood Bull.
I assume I am speaking to the husband and request a very specific (non-naked) picture of the wife. If there is any hesitation in delivering the picture I know the wife is unaware.

my husband and I both use this site. He's probably on it more over the weekends where as I'm on it during the week more than he is. I'll let people know I'm the wife right up front in any conversation etc. Michael does the same. We both look for guys for me to meet with but find most are "fakers."
I'm not looking for gangbangs, just 1 or 2 guys we can meet with and hopefully become a regular thing with us.

my husband and I both use this site. He's probably on it more over the weekends where as I'm on it during the week more than he is. I'll let people know I'm the wife right up front in any conversation etc. Michael does the same. We both look for guys for me to meet with but find most are "fakers."
I'm not looking for gangbangs, just 1 or 2 guys we can meet with and hopefully become a regular thing with us.
Many are indeed fakers and I agree. I am wanting to meet 1 or 2 lovely couples that enjoy the company of a nice black man that will satisfy their needs sexually or just as friends. It's hard to find here in the Destin Fla area, but I don't stop looking. Enjoy everyone

Ok I've been on this site for some time now and I continue to see something that perplexes me a bit. We all know that there are a lot of husbands here without their wives knowledge and they will have a profile with either both of their pics or their wife's pic. I wonder how many of you realize that even if it is a genuine couple, the majority of the time it is the husband who handles most of the online accounts. Yet I continue to see guy after guy approaching couples as if they are talking to the wife. You do realize that if it is in fact the husband you are talking to then he will usually just play along and what you wind up doing is having a conversation with him pretending to be her all because you made that assumption. I follow a very simple rule, whenever I see a couple's profile, I ALWAYS assume that I am talking to the husband. Trust me, if you take this route and it does turn out to be the wife you are talking to, she WILL correct you. However, if you assume that every profile with a woman's pic is actually the woman you are talking to then you will just continue to show your inexperience and the fact that you are way too eager. Just a PSA from your friendly neighborhood Bull.
I have NEVER ONCE, in my time doing this, been approached by the wife or seen the wife on display without the husband.

I always ask which person I am talking to before I proceed wit A couple account and thatz on all social media

This phenomenon can be found everywhere in the world, where there is a sexual matchmaking/forum website!!
These men are actually latent bisexuals who, for several reasons, want to see and take a huge penis in their mouth...etc, and for this, offering their wives and persuading their wives to have open sexuality is just a means to fulfill their desire!

Hubby make all contacts to start, the wife reviews with hubby and then we decide. that's how we work
Us as well. I have always made the contacts and when I feel that there is a good guy on the other end that will connect with my wife, I give them her information for contact. She is always in the loop on my conversations and contacts. Men do not contact her without my permission and it is not a surprise to her when they do contact her.

Hubby make all contacts to start, the wife reviews with hubby and then we decide. that's how we work
If it wasn’t for husband’s desire to see the Mrs having interracial encounters most of the real hot wives would never have gone there.
It is true that some wives know nothing about what hub is up to but in many cases the husband is the driving *******.

Thanks for this information. Newbie here and I've probably been fooled a few times. What I have noticed is people will start up a conversation with you and just stop responding after a while. It's sort of like the equivalent of spamming and apparently there are tons of fakers here.
We’ve been married 44 years and the wife has been a hot wife for more than half of those years.
The ratio of real potential matches to not so good to fakes is probably 1 in 3.
Some of the guys who billed themselves as bulls were not so well endowed and some were premature ejaculators who lost interest after one quickie. When you do find a good match that turns into a regular it ends up being worth the effort!

I understand exactly what you mean but tbh some of husbands lowkey "cock block" the wife. For example, a wife wanted to have some fun with me (the husband let me know this) and wanted to speak with me. We exchanged pictures and I asked him to give me her number so we can set everything up and he kept telling me "She isn't available right now i'll let you know" and come to find she was he just kept lying and telling her im flaking and wasn't interested. This has happened more than once and although I respect other peoples relationships and boundaries dudes have to understand that if the wife WANTS a guy and im talking with her through the husband there's no reason why it shouldn't go through other that a fuck up on his part.

Very true and accurate, I the husband do all screening and communication. She has final say but it all gets handled by me , thanks for stating that hopefully it will help some people.

This place has got to be the biggest concentration of DUMB that I've ever witnessed online lol
I swear, most the time I cannot wrap my head around how bizarre some ppl on here are. I can't imagine meeting some of these people in real life, based on the messages i get. On one hand I'm thinking to myself, 'are people really this stupid??'
On another hand I'm thinking, 'is this what society is becoming??'
Common sense gets thrown out for what? A few photos of naked bodies?
It's like half of the members have never USED the internet or been in any kind of social situation lol smh....
Lord Lord, help these poor souls.
So true, pull your head out of your .... and take the blinders off.

I am in a non-sexual relationship with my partner for more than a decade. We both have grown apart in past so many years due to many reasons but are still together for many reasons including a life long friendship. We might seek our separation sooner or later, primarily because of lack of intimacy.

So whenever I reach out to any cuckold couple, I always make sure I inform them of my status and make sure they don’t hold any reservations about it. Trust is the key to building any equation with a Hotwife and a cuckold. And to be both of them should be onboard and give consent, no matter who is communicating primarily.

I understand exactly what you mean but tbh some of husbands lowkey "cock block" the wife. For example, a wife wanted to have some fun with me (the husband let me know this) and wanted to speak with me. We exchanged pictures and I asked him to give me her number so we can set everything up and he kept telling me "She isn't available right now i'll let you know" and come to find she was he just kept lying and telling her im flaking and wasn't interested. This has happened more than once and although I respect other peoples relationships and boundaries dudes have to understand that if the wife WANTS a guy and im talking with her through the husband there's no reason why it shouldn't go through other that a fuck up on his part.
i don't know if you are talking about husbands on this site or a swinger platform where people verify and validate who they are. But i'd say read the first statement in this thread and the many replies from couples to understand how this works or works not.

Probably many of the "husbands" who contact you here either have a wife who is unaware or have no wife at all. Be aware of that! Secondly, relationship and lifestyle dynamics are very different depending on the couple. Sometimes the man (husband or boyfriend) does the "screening" first and then will pass the conversation to include the wife but only with a guy he approves of. That may seem like a hurdle but is something some couples have agreed upon in order to keep the integrity of their relationship safe. Are you going to question a couple's agreement when you want to get with the wife? Do you think it is "implicitly asked for" or appropriate to ask for a wife's phone number in an attempt to direct the conversation past the husband? Some couples are playing that way but others don't. Isn't that something you should accept?

In the end it is about match making. And if the one or other couple (or any partner) does not see you as a good match and reject you there will be others who will accept you. i am pretty sure you also do not want to connect with every wife or couple who present themselves. ;) Every reasonable person is selective when it comes to letting somebody into a very intimate part of life.

Back