A note to the "Bulls" and Black men on this site

Actually there was a "couple" I was talking to on Kik that found me on another site. The guy was interested in me meeting his "wife" but little did they know that they messaged me a couple years back when Craigslist was still a thing. Same pictures and videos, same everything. The whole "new pics" and whatnot bs. He wanted to me come over and take a humiliation picture or whatever where I compare my dick to his and he sends the picture to her while she's at work before I meet her. Like bro, she was at work the last time you asked lol. He got upset I found out so called me fake and everything else in the book. Little did he know, I had found several posts on sites with his kik name doing the same to others
Most “women” on Kik are actually guys.

If they don’t send a live/verification pic immediately upon request it’s a guy.

Most likely a white male if we’re going to be honest.

Most “women” on Kik are actually guys.

If they don’t send a live/verification pic immediately upon request it’s a guy.

Most likely a white male if we’re going to be honest.
I was speaking to him not her. I haven't seen any recent pictures. The latest one was 2017 (which I got from the attachment name) so that's enough material for me to assume something is up. He sent me plenty of pics and vids of her with black men but any time I mentioned her, it was avoides. I had to get out of that situation asap hahaha

This is the real side of this site and a few others. I posted my KIk to a couple on here they (HE) contacted me as her. Sent a internet pic of a female and asked for a DIC pic. Stating she (HE) has never seen one before. I travel a lot for work and have met some great couples/females on my journey. But some of these guys and hubby looking to meet black men for themselves is annoying

My wife has zero interest in chatting with anyone online. This is true when we are reaching out to single women and couples as well as the guys she likes. From her point of view, there is just too much game playing and BS when a woman goes online. She won't even do a verification contact. However, we are always up front that our guy half does all the communication. And if we say we will meet as a couple, we show as a couple. Sometimes a guy will refuse to chat further without chatting with her, but that's his loss. We are real, fun and up for play with the right guy.

I guess it really depends on what you're trying to attract. The guys who are just here looking for some 'easy' pussy are mainly going to be the ones assuming that every profile with a female pic is an actual female. However, the Bulls who truly have an understanding about this lifestyle would most likely prefer to deal with a husband who is being honest about his situation so that they know what they're up against. Personally, I don't mind talking to husbands as I find they are a tremendous source of information. I would just rather they be honest from the beginning. That is why I tailor my questions to get to the heart of the matter.

Well Said!

Racism is literally the only reason why “white” genetics still exist.

Most white males simply wouldn’t be competitive if it weren’t for the system of white supremacy.

The involvement of white males in this “lifestyle” is just some BS power play where they are the arbiter of their woman‘s true sexual desires. Even down to the whole monitoring the sex thing. It’s kinda humiliating to even participate in that.

In a state of nature scenario white males get bred out.
If you ever looked into Margaret Sanger and the history of eugenics it would turn you into a volcano for sure.

Re: What was said on another thread...

Black people in South Africa live like *******. The white people down there live like Kings. Mandela, sadly, was turned into a puppet for the European trash who are occupying South Africa.

Hopefully Malema fixes this. So far, it’s looking like he will.

South Africa will be bathed in the ******* of European colonizers within the next decade. Watch.

The winds are blowing against those people who dared to declare themselves white.

But if all White people had to be killed, what about those Black people that pass as Black but they have ancestry of a White heritage in them? Consider the millions of Blacks that have Scot and Irish ancestry in them alone? I guess they would have to get killed as well by virtue of their genetics? I wonder how @Thrillmonger would decide who would live and who would get killed?

Last edited:
But if all White people had to be killed, what about those Black people that pass as Black but they have ancestry of a White heritage in them? Consider the millions of Blacks that have Scot and Irish ancestry in them alone? I guess they would have to get killed as well by virtue of their genetics? I wonder how @Thrillmonger would decide who would live and who would get killed?
Damn, Stiff got philosophical then !

Bro, they came up with this “lifestyle” and invented all these bullshit terms like “hubby” and “bull,” and rules (wife only plays while ‘hubby’ watches) in order to facilitate their lust for Black dick.

It’s pathetic. And that’s if they’re actually real.

They’re the ones running the scams, setting up fake profiles, and collecting pics.

Really.
@Thrillmonger I'll give you points for that as it is White guys that developed and established these websites and it is their fetish being cucks. White guys appear to be primarily those that are homosexual in the male population. There seems to be rare Black guys that are gay like Jussie Smollett, but that appears to be a fluke from what I appear to see.

Last edited:
Ok I've been on this site for some time now and I continue to see something that perplexes me a bit. We all know that there are a lot of husbands here without their wives knowledge and they will have a profile with either both of their pics or their wife's pic. I wonder how many of you realize that even if it is a genuine couple, the majority of the time it is the husband who handles most of the online accounts. Yet I continue to see guy after guy approaching couples as if they are talking to the wife. You do realize that if it is in fact the husband you are talking to then he will usually just play along and what you wind up doing is having a conversation with him pretending to be her all because you made that assumption. I follow a very simple rule, whenever I see a couple's profile, I ALWAYS assume that I am talking to the husband. Trust me, if you take this route and it does turn out to be the wife you are talking to, she WILL correct you. However, if you assume that every profile with a woman's pic is actually the woman you are talking to then you will just continue to show your inexperience and the fact that you are way too eager. Just a PSA from your friendly neighborhood Bull.

Have wife voice verify after initial contact...quick phone calls both parties are real

It's also funny lately I am getting stuff in my inbox about cucks introducing themselves asking for my opinion about how to get their wives to fuck Black men and if I could be her first? My response is that I am not here to satiate your fantasy but to achieve my reality with one woman I'd keep, fuck the hell out of her, keep her long term, and if I am lucky lez her out with other women without any cucks involved unless they are willing to spend millions of dollars to make things real. Best way to scare away cucks I find is to mention their financial responsibilities because anyone who works that hard to achieve that kind of wealth won't piss it away on a fantasy like this? :ROFLMAO:

And if any would I'd get lawyers to draft irrevocable contracts that they could not run away from unless severe financial penalties are paid. :devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil:

I wouldn't contact a couple at all...I don't fancy fucking another man's wife anyway. If they contacted me though I would oblige... Way too many singles out there

Ok I've been on this site for some time now and I continue to see something that perplexes me a bit. We all know that there are a lot of husbands here without their wives knowledge and they will have a profile with either both of their pics or their wife's pic. I wonder how many of you realize that even if it is a genuine couple, the majority of the time it is the husband who handles most of the online accounts. Yet ject to promoteI continue to see guy after guy approaching couples as if they are talking to the wife. You do realize that if it is in fact the husband you are talking to then he will usually just play along and what you wind up doing is having a conversation with him pretending to be her all because you made that assumption. I follow a very simple rule, whenever I see a couple's profile, I ALWAYS assume that I am talking to the husband. Trust me, if you take this route and it does turn out to be the wife you are talking to, she WILL correct you. However, if you assume that every profile with a woman's pic is actually the woman you are talking to then you will just continue to show your inexperience and the fact that you are way too eager. Just a PSA from your friendly neighborhood Bull.
[/QUO
The wife is the person who wants to be shared so she must be in the chat not her husband cause he only wants to watch me with other in front of him.

Back