A lil humor today!

How CRYPTOCURRENCY Works:)

Once upon a time in a village, a man appeared and announced to the villagers that he would buy monkeys for $10 each...
The villagers, seeing that there were many monkeys around, went out to the forest and started catching them.
The man bought thousands at $10 and as supply started to diminish, the villagers stopped their effort. He further announced that he would now buy at $20. This renewed the efforts of the villagers and they started catching monkeys again.

Soon the supply diminished even further and people started going back to their farms. The offer increased to $25 each and the supply of monkeys became so little that it was an effort to even see a monkey, let alone catch it!

The man now announced that he would buy monkeys at $50! However, since he had to go to the city on some business, his assistant would now buy on behalf of him.

In the absence of the man, the assistant told the villagers; "Look at all these monkeys in the big cage that the man has collected. I will sell them to you at $35 and when the man returns from the city, you can sell them to him for $50 each."

The villagers rounded up all their savings and bought all the monkeys.

They never saw the man nor his assistant, only monkeys everywhere!

Now you have a better understanding of how the cryptocurrency market works

50 YEARS OF MARRIAGE

One can imagine that after 50 years of marriage, certain things are no longer as hot as they used to be, especially between the sheets.

This charming couple, on the other hand, did something about it, but it didn't end quite as the woman expected ...

After 50 years of marriage, the couple were lying in bed one evening when the woman felt her husband begin to massage her in ways he hadn't done in a long time.

It almost tickled when his fingers started on her neck, and then began to descend her back.

So, he stroked her shoulders and neck, and slowly lowered his hand and stopped on her stomach.

Then he put his hand on the inside of his wife's left arm and began to go downwards, gently passing her buttocks and continuing to the leg.

Then he went up the thigh and stopped at the top of her leg. He did the same thing on the right side, and then suddenly paused, turned and stopped.

After this, she was as aroused and full of desire as she hadn't felt for years from all her husband's caresses, she asked in a soft, loving voice, ‘Honey, that was wonderful, why did you stop?’.

To which he responded: ‘It’s OK. I found the remote ...’.

Having a baby without pain

A married couple went to the hospital to have their baby delivered. Upon their arrival, the doctor said that the hospital was testing an amazing new high-tech machine that would transfer a portion of the mom's labor pain to the baby's *******. He asked if they were interested, Both said they were very much in favor of it.

The doctor set the pain transfer to 10 percent for starters, explaining that even 10 percent was probably more pain than the ******* had ever experienced before. But as the labor progressed, the husband felt fine and asked the doctor to go ahead and kick it up a notch. The doctor then adjusted the machine to 20 percent pain transfer.

The husband was still feeling fine. The doctor then checked the husband's ******* pressure and was amazed at how well he was doing. At this point they decided to try for 50 percent. The husband
continued to feel quite well. Since the pain transfer was obviously helping the wife considerably, the husband encouraged the doctor to transfer ALL the pain to him. They set the machine to 100% with no effect on the husband. The wife delivered a healthy baby with virtually no pain, and the husband had experienced none. She and her husband were ecstatic, and they checked out of the hospital.

When they got home they found the UPS man dead on the porch.

A woman goes to prison to visit her husband who has just been sentenced to 40 years in jail.
As soon as she enters the visiting room, she hugs him and exclaims with tears in her eyes: - "Oh! Roger, 40 years, Roger.?"
And the husband replies:
"Well, my love, what are you going to do?"
"Oh, Roger ...! I spoke to the judge handling your case,"
"And what did he say, my love?"
"He told me that for every time I make love with him, he will reduce your prison sentence by one year ..."
"What !!! What a miserable bastard and what did you say to that ******* of a bitch? "
" Oh, Roger! We'll talk about it at home, pick up your stuff, let's go… !!! "

Back