A lil humor today!

This is so funny. It reminds me of a flooding I ran into in Kentucky once, near the Ohio river. It had just recently rained for a couple days (fairly hard) and I was getting ready to cross over into Indiana. I came upon this road that was flooded over and several of the cars in front of me were turning around to go another way, which is what I decided to do as well. Anyways, there was this guy in a big 4x drive and he was deciding to "go for it". I turned around and left before seeing him cross, BUT, when I got to the next crossing further down, there was a line of cars crossing over, and I got in line to cross over as well. I was just starting to cross and who should come floating down that road but that guy in the 4x drive. Again, I never got to see what transpired, but later on I laughed about it because of the guy's facial expression; he didn't seem all that excited about what was happening ... he was looking around at everyone looking at him. Who knows, maybe he'd done this several times before and knew a better shortcut. :)

Back