A lil humor today!

You have not earned the right to talk down to ANY man who have served or to make jokes about something you know
FUCKING NOTHING ABOUT!

I have served with Sailors, Soldiers, Airmen and my fellow Marines in war.

I seen airman save down pilots and some of them never come back, you need to shut the fuck up.

80% of the military, even in war, never see combat you ignorant fool. So an Airman on a rescue team saving down pilots has seen more fighting then 80% of the Army.

Signed
Retired Marine

Semper Fi

You have not earned the right to talk down to ANY man who have served or to make jokes about something you know
FUCKING NOTHING ABOUT!

I have served with Sailors, soldiers, airmen and my fellow Marines in war.

I seen airman save down pilots and some of them never come back, you need to shut the fuck up.

Signed
Retired Marine

Semper Fi

LMAO......ROTFL.....that should win u some votes;-)
Patriotism....gets them every time right ? If u ain't a patriot u better jump on that band wagon an put on a good show for the man behind the curtain. But whatever u do dont pay no mind to what's really going on behind the curtain!

Aye Aye Sir! Or hoorah or whatever it is u sheep say, baa baa !
But I bet u can't show me where the fuck I was talking down to any one in the service, Sir. And I'll bet u $ that meme was made by a service man just like you.

Last edited:
LMAO......ROTFL.....that should win u some votes;-)
Patriotism....gets them every time right ? If u ain't a patriot u better jump on that band wagon an put on a good show for the man behind the curtain. But whatever u do dont pay no mind to what's really going on behind the curtain!

Aye Aye Sir! Or hoorah or whatever it is u sheep say, baa baa !
But I bet u can't show me where the fuck I was talking down to any one in the service, Sir.

You talk just like the political hacks, media, and thieves that get caught, you redirect.

Any service man who has been on the line will find your post ignorant and foolish.

Instead of owning up to your mistake you compounded it, you have no honor and are a moral coward.

Karma is coming for people like you.

You talk just like the political hacks, media, and thieves that get caught, you redirect.

Any service man who has been on the line will find your post ignorant and foolish.

Instead of owning up to your mistake you compounded it, you have no honor and are a moral coward.

Karma is coming for people like you.

Ooh I Can't wait mothafucka I've been waiting for that bitch to man up and meet me face to face. Tell karma I said what's up... Air-Medic
;-)

Last edited:
tide-pod-candy.png

Back