A lil humor today!

Yes, I have seen several of them, but all on the internet. I couldn't believe a cock could get that big and I had read, somewhere, they were fake. Once you look at them, they do look fake. I watched closely and noticed the head didn't have a piss hole and the skin never moved. I wasn't sharp enough to catch what you did.

I had a Boss who keep a Love Rock on his desk. When asked , "What is a Love Rock, he said just another "Fucking Rock". I got a laugh from that.

Yes, I have seen several of them, but all on the internet. I couldn't believe a cock could get that big and I had read, somewhere, they were fake. Once you look at them, they do look fake. I watched closely and noticed the head didn't have a piss hole and the skin never moved. I wasn't sharp enough to catch what you did.

I had a Boss who keep a Love Rock on his desk. When asked , "What is a Love Rock, he said just another "Fucking Rock". I got a laugh from that.

I saw on E bay once, where some guy was selling jars of mud. But this wan't just any mud, it was Alabama mud. I bought two cases. I couldn't afford three.

status-01.png

Back