A "Hot Couple"...a new paradigm for the Black / white relationship...

BigBlack4White

Male
Real Person
From
OH, US
We all know the terms...Bull, hotwife, cuckold, vixen, stag, etc... but more and more a new relationship type is becoming more common...this is why I'm coining as the "Hotcouple" or "Hot Couple".... this is a white couple that both, EQUALLY, partner with a Black Bull. 1 Black Top, and 2 white bottoms (M/F)....This differs from a standard, white cuck that sucks or gets fucked while in play WITH the wife in one major way, the wife DOES NOT have to be involved to play...

I've been in a few of these relationships and have enjoyed them deeply...I can recall times when I'd be over to my hotcouple's house watching the game....I'd get a random hard on, and have the boi blow me...wife walks in and smiles...and yells, help with bringing in the groceries when you're done....good times...

So, what do you think? Is the term Hotcouple appropriate? Is this type of relationship meaningfully different and therefore deserves its own term?

We all know the terms...Bull, hotwife, cuckold, vixen, stag, etc... but more and more a new relationship type is becoming more common...this is why I'm coining as the "Hotcouple" or "Hot Couple".... this is a white couple that both, EQUALLY, partner with a Black Bull. 1 Black Top, and 2 white bottoms (M/F)....This differs from a standard, white cuck that sucks or gets fucked while in play WITH the wife in one major way, the wife DOES NOT have to be involved to play...

I've been in a few of these relationships and have enjoyed them deeply...I can recall times when I'd be over to my hotcouple's house watching the game....I'd get a random hard on, and have the boi blow me...wife walks in and smiles...and yells, help with bringing in the groceries when you're done....good times...

So, what do you think? Is the term Hotcouple appropriate? Is this type of relationship meaningfully different and therefore deserves its own term?
Definitely ... I always love to kiss my wifes lovers cock before he slides it into her pussy. I also love to kiss his balls when he is fully inside her approaching his orgasm (reverse cow girl works for this and gives me a great view)... its my way of showing my wife I really want this to happen.

White couples serving BBC together is becoming mainstream activity in the 21st century! Five willing holes,no waiting!

Attachments

• 1__MpvUC1M3EvjZ2YuzT4ZLg.jpeg.jpg
    1__MpvUC1M3EvjZ2YuzT4ZLg.jpeg.jpg
    136 KB · Views: 178
  • 5vj4yd.jpg
    5vj4yd.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 179
  • 17121716_147_96be.jpg
    17121716_147_96be.jpg
    235.8 KB · Views: 172
  • 4874BF9F-9968-400C-AAB7-B02FA8243100.jpeg
    4874BF9F-9968-400C-AAB7-B02FA8243100.jpeg
    113.7 KB · Views: 170
  • 4866C1E1-DDEC-4D0D-B0F9-E73D383BE8DC.jpeg
    4866C1E1-DDEC-4D0D-B0F9-E73D383BE8DC.jpeg
    58.4 KB · Views: 157
  • 739_1000.jpg
    739_1000.jpg
    204.6 KB · Views: 136
  • 00000050.jpg
    00000050.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 161
  • 8EFBDB40-2B15-4429-A3D3-ABE09B25AB20.jpeg
    8EFBDB40-2B15-4429-A3D3-ABE09B25AB20.jpeg
    609.7 KB · Views: 167
  • 00000240.jpg
    00000240.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 158
  • 00000010.jpg
    00000010.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 127
  • 15.jpg
    15.jpg
    125.2 KB · Views: 142
  • wifecuck.jpg
    wifecuck.jpg
    201 KB · Views: 168

Sounds perfect to me, exactly how it should be. I must say I'm a bit jealous of your hot couple. It's been years for me since I've had a woman in my life but I have a Black Bull Keyholder who comes by once or twice a week to check my cage and get drained a couple of times.

I would think my life perfect if I had the love of a wonderful wife or girlfriend whom also served and enjoyed seeing me serve.

Never tried, I'm not gay but I think would be great to be in such a relationship!

White couples serving BBC together is becoming mainstream activity in the 21st century! Five willing holes,no waiting!
Definitely ... I always love to kiss my wifes lovers cock before he slides it into her pussy. I also love to kiss his balls when he is fully inside her approaching his orgasm (reverse cow girl works for this and gives me a great view)... its my way of showing my wife I really want this to happen.
What both of you are saying is quite a different style than the "Hotcouple paradigm" the OP suggests. - At least how i understand him.

my take is that he is trying to distinguish a style where couples worship another (a black) man's dick together from his "new paradigm" where each partner plays with the extra (black) man either together or alone, making it a more open and freer style and putting hubby/BF and wife/GF on the same level in terms of their relationship with the (Black) "bull". - At least that's how i understand the OP. ;)

Ok Hot Couples...state your location in this thread to find a Bull that can be your total playmate! Cleveland, OH here!
Funny. You're hijacking your own thread. 🤣
Back to the topic?

If we understand the "Hotwife" lifestyle as one in which the wife/GF has largest freedom of choosing her extra partner(s) and play style (with or without hubby/BF present, etc.) then the term "Hotcouple" seems like a fairly good analogy.

On the other hand... a wifesharing couple with a regular lover for the wife who (the lover) is assigned the "Bull" tag ImO better suits the Stag/Vixen/Bull triad than the Hotwife? (<- request for discussion.)

It is worth mentioning that neither the "Hotwife" nor "Stag/Vixen" or "Bull" are reducible to (the existing) sub lifestyles that rely on a concept of "race" or a group-wise distinction between skin complexions. Any of those lifestyles and roles are more general than that. Preferring a Black man as a play partner would be a specialization!

If we want to describe a couple's lifestyle that focusses on Black men as thirds, we need to apply additional attributes. Three examples given: "QoS Hotwife", "Black Bull" and "joS cuck". ;)

In an attempt of putting those pieces together and extending them with new terms/definitions without breaking original analogies or metaphors, i would suggest:

Lifestyle: Pretty much "Stag/Vixen/Bull" but with the difference that hubby/BF is on the same level as the wife/GF (= like the Vixen), meaning both are the "Bull"'s play partners and there is no real "primary" and "secondary".
my Suggestion: Fox/Vixen/Bull
Reasoning: The "Stag" is an emancipated form or counterpart of the "cuck(h)old", replacing the cuck horns for a proud deer's pair of antlers. But that is a completely different role than what's been suggested by the OP as "new Hotcouple paradigm". So we need to replace the "Stag" with something suitable! The "Fox" could serve that perhaps best ImO because (a) it reflects his "being equal" to the "Vixen" in terms of play relationship with the "Bull" (as both fox and vixen are the same = belong to the same species), and (2) it reflects his natural sex (a fox is the male counterpart of a vixen).

An appropriate, collective term to refer to such a couple could ImO be "Hotcouple" indeed. (<- request for discussion.)

Adding in the Black man... the roles could be tagged "Black Bull", "QoS Vixen" and "JoS Fox", and - as a collective term for the Fox/Vixen couple - the "Two of Spades ('2oS') Hotcouple" ('2' for the couple being two partners).
2S.jpg

(image: linked in | source: knowyourdestinycards.com)

An ImO appropriate symbol for advertising purposes when in search of a new "Black Bull" would hence be the QoS and the JoS, respectively, plus the "2oS" in addition next to it in order to emphasize to be part of a couple with the partner sharing the same lifestyle.

What do y'all think?

We believe that the term "Hot Couple" fits us even better than a BBC fits inside both of our pussies. Since our wedding day, we have dedicated both of our bodies to the needs of sexual pleasure and sexual conquest for ALL Black men. My wife has also dedicated herself to become the white mama for the babies of Black men. We enjoy our roles in the BNWO together or separately.

Attachments

• Wife's slut hole & whore's hole in 1995.jpg
    Wife's slut hole & whore's hole in 1995.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 74
  • View of My Fat Ass, Fuck Hole & Impotent Balls.JPG
    View of My Fat Ass, Fuck Hole & Impotent Balls.JPG
    59.1 KB · Views: 79
I think yes, there are more and more couples who seek such strong Black men to worship. I would prefer the term sub couple, as both are submissive to You the Bull, but if we are both Hot to you then hey, that description fits too. Who really cares about the labels. So long as we are all enjoying the dynamic.... Dom Black male and sub couple. Love it! 🥰

Back