A guy has invited my girlfriend to a wedding reception

It's pretty embarrassing, as he knows that she has a boyfriend

She's told me that "it's no big deal", but I asked if she'd be happy if I went to a reception with a girl, and her reaction was simply "no, that won't be happening when you're with me"

To be honest, it turns me on thinking about what they might get up to, but it's embarrassing at the same time, as her friends etc know that she's planning to go

Do you think it's a good idea?

She's told me that "it's no big deal", but I asked if she'd be happy if I went to a reception with a girl, and her reaction was simply "no, that won't be happening when you're with me"

To be honest, it turns me on thinking about what they might get up to, but it's embarrassing at the same time, as her friends etc know that she's planning to go

Can you go into more detail about this situation? Is he a friend? What are the circumstances?

No good idea at all. Especially after she had mentioned it wouldn`t have been okay for her, if it was the other way around. ImO you better act on that!

Back