A growing problem in a very small southern town

DarkPrince88

Male
Real Person
From
TN, US
Several months ago I moved from a large city to a very small town out of state. This town is not at all racially diverse, I'd say 99% white. The people are very nice everywhere I go, but I seem to have run into a bit of an obstacle. There are very attractive women here but they hardly ever see a black guy, so of course I get stares and smiles. I've also noticed as time goes on some checking me out but there soo timid even getting to a sequel level seems impossible. So to the women in our community, what can I do fix this? My life as a bull is suffering!!

Several months ago I moved from a large city to a very small town out of state. This town is not at all racially diverse, I'd say 99% white. The people are very nice everywhere I go, but I seem to have run into a bit of an obstacle. There are very attractive women here but they hardly ever see a black guy, so of course I get stares and smiles. I've also noticed as time goes on some checking me out but there soo timid even getting to a sequel level seems impossible. So to the women in our community, what can I do fix this? My life as a bull is suffering!!

I can help I lived in a small town growing up I can say the best thing is patiences try to make friends with a few it will come most likely secretly as they wouldn't want to get caught because of the fear of being ashamed by the small town .

I can help I lived in a small town growing up I can say the best thing is patiences try to make friends with a few it will come most likely secretly as they wouldn't want to get caught because of the fear of being ashamed by the small town .
Makes sense, and I feel that when I talk to a certain woman who works with we

How small is this small town?

I have lived in a pretty small one. It will be much easier if you can become part of a social group and get to know them that way. If you are just meeting them some might be hesitant to talk or flirt with other people around. Try to be as casual as you can be and not too cocky or obvious. Be discreet about any exchanges of a number.

If a girl is acting timid but still smiles at you or sticks around she is probably interested but shy and doesn't want others to see her and talk about it.

Mention places that are out of town in a larger city that has more blacks if they show an interest may like going somewhere they won't be known.

Back