A cuckold's pride

Originally I felt humiliated but then I realized that the bull had elevated my wife in the eyes of our neighbors. I am flattered that a well endowed Black man finds my wife attractive enough to make her his three hole slut and give her what I cannot.
That's a good point. As a black man, I have seen that effect with women I have used. Not only are they seen as desirable but the results of frequently fucking a black man are usually a happier, more content white woman.

That certainly is true in my wife’s case. She feels desirable again which made even more receptive to her bull gradually breaking down her inhibitions about kinky sex. As much as that makes me a bit envious I must salute our Black neighbor for transforming her.
It's always a pleasure to bring about that kind of transformation in a woman. They all have certain inhibitions that we need to gradually remove, taking them farther down the road to kinkier sex. It should not be rushed, but over time they all make the change if the bull is patient enough. Friends, neighbors, relatives notice a change in the woman, even if they don't know the cause of the change. It helps a lot to have a supportive cuck like yourself.

Thank you, sir. Her bull is quite skilled at that, so much so that his hotwives have recruited friends. He obviously enjoys turning their hubbies into cucks as well and recommending that their wives make them pussyfree as mine has. I feel that it’s a modest price to pay for her sexual fulfillment, don’t you?

Thank you, sir. Her bull is quite skilled at that, so much so that his hotwives have recruited friends. He obviously enjoys turning their hubbies into cucks as well and recommending that their wives make them pussyfree as mine has. I feel that it’s a modest price to pay for her sexual fulfillment, don’t you?
Yes, it is a modest price to pay for her sexual fulfillment, not to mention your own pleasure from knowing her new role in life. The deeper he takes her into the lifestyle, the more satisfied you should be.

The recruiting of friends is an important element in the lifestyle. We like it when women bring their friends and relatives to us for initiation and training.

It seems quite a successful way to proceed. You’re right about the training. Wives want and need that from their new Black owners. My wife certainly benefited from that.
Not all black bulls are alike. Each of us has his own preferences for how he wants to be served. So the woman needs to be trained to meet those desires. If a woman gets a new black bull, she needs to lean any differences he might want.

How do you train your wives? I take it that you’re quite experienced. Do you train their hubbies, too?
I adapt my training to each woman, depending on her intelligence and sexual experience. I use more reward than punishment, but both are essential. I take things gradually so as not to scare her off by doing too much too fast. Both her body and her mind have to be adjusted to her new sexual role.

Back