A cold,wet Bank Holiday in the UK

coupleukfun

Couple
From
UK
We haven't been meeting other guys since covid lockdown kicked in. Kept myself going with a few posts and a few tribute videos from some sexy guys from this site!
For today we arranged to meet two guys we contacted on different sites.
I was nervous,I've not had a black cock for a year and my husband had already told me I had got tighter! I'd also put on a few pounds during lockdown and was a bit self conscious.
The guys arrived within 10 minutes of each other and after a couple of drinks and a quick chat about the rules...mainly around anal...I really have to be in the mood to take it up the ass!...we moved onto the bedroom.
Both guys were great kissers,I do love a good song as my men get used to my body. My lingerie and stockings seem appreciated and the guys were soon both rock hard.Both mouths were soon devouring my nipples and they competed to be the first to rub my clit. Their hands and mouths were delicious and brought on my first wave of orgasms.....I've always been blessed with multi orgasms y mouth,fingers or cock!
I was dripping in my own juices by this time and the first guy climbed between my legs and rubbed his cock up and down my sensitive pussy lips.I came again and as I arched my back he pushed his cok all the way in...OMG....I came again instantly.
I should say my husband was trying something new and was watching me from the next room...we had two cameras set up for video call.

Last edited:
I got on all fours so I could suck the second guy and the first one continued fucking me balls deep. A guys balls banging against my clit has always been a favourite of mine and simply enhances my orgasms.
It didn't take him long to cum and as he shot his load he called me his dirty slut. I love to be called names at the right moment!
Wow...he'd told us he was a heavy cummer but I felt full and it wasn't long before his spunk was oozing out of me and running down my thighs onto the bed.
I went to the bathroom for a clean...as the two guys didn't know each other it seemed the polite thing for a slut to do.
Ill continue later.....

After a shower and a ******* the guys sat either side of me on the sofa.My thighs are very sensitive and they gently rubbed the inside of my thighs from my knees to my pussy. I kissed both of them alternately and simply worked myself up to a shuddering orgasm. Both guys dipped their fingers into my soaked pussy and I told them I needed fucking!
I sat astride the first one and rode him until I came again. The second guy was putting lube around my ass....I knew I was ready for anal,I hadnt felt this good for ages.
I remained sat on the first guys cock but didn't move while the second guy pushed his cock up my ass. Fuck me...it felt good.They both started gently and I felt every inch of both of them...it felt like both cocks we're meeting inside my belly.
They both sped up and pushed deeper...I could feel a wave of orgasms again and on my third orgasm I heard and felt my anal guy cumming up my ass. This set me away on another huge orgasm and at that point the other guy shot his cum inside my pussy.
Wow...I was full. I climbed off and sat on a towel...spunk was running out of both my holes...my stocking tops were a mess with cum.
my husband loves to see me dripping and he rubbed the cum over my thighs.....
....to be continued

After a shower and a ******* the guys sat either side of me on the sofa.My thighs are very sensitive and they gently rubbed the inside of my thighs from my knees to my pussy. I kissed both of them alternately and simply worked myself up to a shuddering orgasm. Both guys dipped their fingers into my soaked pussy and I told them I needed fucking!
I sat astride the first one and rode him until I came again. The second guy was putting lube around my ass....I knew I was ready for anal,I hadnt felt this good for ages.
I remained sat on the first guys cock but didn't move while the second guy pushed his cock up my ass. Fuck me...it felt good.They both started gently and I felt every inch of both of them...it felt like both cocks we're meeting inside my belly.
They both sped up and pushed deeper...I could feel a wave of orgasms again and on my third orgasm I heard and felt my anal guy cumming up my ass. This set me away on another huge orgasm and at that point the other guy shot his cum inside my pussy.
Wow...I was full. I climbed off and sat on a towel...spunk was running out of both my holes...my stocking tops were a mess with cum.
my husband loves to see me dripping and he rubbed the cum over my thighs.....
....to be continued
Love your story love to hear more

Back