9in Bull looking for AL couples (surrounding states welcomed)

BabyfaceBenji

Male
Real Person
From
TN, US
View media item 279162
View media item 282748
Young BBC Bull (Couple Experienced) looking for any cuckold couples or solo females in or near AL that want to play with a 9in BBC during August or September. I’m a VERY dominant bull and loves to satisfy QoS women and lovers of BBC, I’m into most bedroom kinks and mostly more than happy to accommodate requests so feel free to ask away. I can travel outside of the state if it’s worth it of course.
If you’re looking for more sensual, gentle play I’m not the bull for you.

Anyone coming to visit or passing through?

A few of my stats: Slim Build, 6’1, Dominant, 9in BBC

Message me for more info + full pictures

View media item 279162
View media item 282748
Young BBC Bull (Couple Experienced) looking for any cuckold couples or solo females in or near AL that want to play with a 9in BBC during August or September. I’m a VERY dominant bull and loves to satisfy QoS women and lovers of BBC, I’m into most bedroom kinks and mostly more than happy to accommodate requests so feel free to ask away. I can travel outside of the state if it’s worth it of course.

Where in Alabama?

View media item 279162
View media item 282748

My queen would

Back