7 ways that cuckolding benefits a marriage / From a Verified Account Established in 2012

954dik

Male
Real Person
From
MD, US
Cuckolding is a type of fetish that has been around for centuries. It’s time we bring it back into your lives and make your marriages stronger than ever before. I want you to learn about all the benefits of cuckolding, so you can decide if this is something that could benefit your relationship!

Here are 7 reasons why a cuckold lifestyle will improve your marriage…​
1) You both get more sex
2) Your wife becomes more sexually confident
3) She gets better at taking care of her man
4) She learns how to be an amazing lover
5) You become closer as a couple
6) Her sexual needs are met
7) You have less fights in the bedroom because she’s satisfied with her new lifestyle.
I have provided actual pics and videos of cuckold therapy as your visual aids. I want to thank the beautiful participants who shared photos and videos of their intimate therapy sessions with @954dik . I have been administering cuckold therapy for over 10 years now (9 years verified on blacktowhite.net). Now, let us show you everything else there is about cuckolding! 954dik is helping couples incorporate cuckolding into their relationships!
Please share your comment, as I would love to hear your insight on the matter.

My contact information is on my profile. Do not hesitate to use it. If it is of URGENT concern my mobil3 is there also.
View media item 493335
Please login or become a member to view
View media item 496254

Cuckolding is a type of fetish that has been around for centuries. It’s time we bring it back into your lives and make your marriages stronger than ever before. I want you to learn about all the benefits of cuckolding, so you can decide if this is something that could benefit your relationship!

1) You both get more sex
7) You have less fights in the bedroom because she’s satisfied with her new lifestyle.
I have provided actual pics and videos of cuckold therapy as your visual aids. I want to thank the beautiful participants who shared photos and videos of their intimate therapy sessions with @954dik . I have been administering cuckold therapy for over 10 years now (9 years verified on blacktowhite.net). Now, let us show you everything else there is about cuckolding! 954dik is helping couples incorporate cuckolding into their relationships!
My contact information is on my profile. Do not hesitate to use it. If it is of URGENT concern my mobil3 is there also.
View media item 493335
View media item 496254
Yes. Its totally worth doing.

All of your observations are certainly true in our case over the last 12 years but for us, numbers 2 and 5 were huge and number 7 is true not just about sex or in the bedroom but in all everyday life. Just no arguments any more and so much closer. I am also so proud of her. It has certainly been an awakening for our marriage. Hope you are able to help lots of couples find this sweet spot.

All of your observations are certainly true in our case over the last 12 years but for us, numbers 2 and 5 were huge and number 7 is true not just about sex or in the bedroom but in all everyday life. Just no arguments any more and so much closer. I am also so proud of her. It has certainly been an awakening for our marriage. Hope you are able to help lots of couples find this sweet spot.
appreciate it the input bud

1) You both get more sex
Please share your comment, as I would love to hear your insight on the matter.

View media item 493335
View media item 496254
all of the reasons sounds great - hope i can find a way to realize it .
number 2 is most important followed by 6 ,5,4 and one .

In our instance some of the hang up has been she feels or says she feels completely satisfied with our sex life. This is something that I initially have pushed for and she has some interest in and is willing to experiment. We are taking our time with it of course We are both involved on the site and she plans to be doing some messaging and stuff in the future. I know that she had her first orgasm with me and all that good stuff and I actually have some good stamina and a decent size cock. But for me I just feel like you know why not enjoy life experiment have some extra fun We know we love each other. We've been together 20 years and I want to see her experience anything and everything she can that she might enjoy because life is short.

It’s been amazing for us as a couple. We have been doing it for about 3 years now with various guys. It has really opened up our communication and honesty. We have told each other our deepest desires, I have told her things that I previously never thought I would or could.
That is true for us also. Took our marriage to a new level and made us soulmates in ways we never knew were possible. And that does not end with just the sex. We are closer and more intimately connected in every way. And I am so PROUD of her and so happy for her and the guys.

Back