7" dildo hurts. How to go bigger?

I‘m using a big and thick dildo. Had the best orgasms ever with it but can only take 80% of it. The insertable length is 7". How is it possible to get used to it with time? And do u think over time i might take something longer? Any girls that REALLY know? Any tips/tricks? Thanks in advance

I‘m using a big and thick dildo. Had the best orgasms ever with it but can only take 80% of it. The insertable length is 7". How is it possible to get used to it with time? And do u think over time i might take something longer? Any girls that REALLY know? Any tips/tricks? Thanks in advance
Vaginas come in all sizes just like cocks do. Some women can handle and want a big one. Other can't handle a big one. I am well above average and I have found many women just can't handle all of me. My partner for the last few years is barely 5 ft tall and she handles me with ease. Cock capacity seems to have no relationship to a woman's physical size.

If what you can take now gets you off why the need to increase the size. After having a baby or hysterectomy you will in most cases be able to take both bigger in diameter and length. I found using a realistic dildo made softer and more like the real thing is better. Unlike the hard rigid ones it will bend to fill you to the max. Be careful as bruising of the cervix is no fun. Painful and off sex for three months, a bummer.

If what you can take now gets you off why the need to increase the size. After having a baby or hysterectomy you will in most cases be able to take both bigger in diameter and length. I found using a realistic dildo made softer and more like the real thing is better. Unlike the hard rigid ones it will bend to fill you to the max. Be careful as bruising of the cervix is no fun. Painful and off sex for three months, a bummer.
Going deep can hurt , thats why do it slow, thats why when going a guy with a huge cock your cervix will hurt due to bruising. show make sure they know your depth first

Whaaat this is exactly what happened to me. Sometimes from using dildo my pussy was burning and i couldnt do anything for a month. I thought it was the dildo quality or wrong lube.

Whaaat this is exactly what happened to me. Sometimes from using dildo my pussy was burning and i couldnt do anything for a month. I thought it was the dildo quality or wrong lube.
you went to hard a hit nerves , nerves can also been disturb during baby birth, they can be highly burning feeling and stop you having sex , but its goes away

Use a pelvic wand to deep tissue massage your pc muscles, will get you used to things up in there and then like another said start with thinner dildo, use real or fake cum and get more accustomed to depth. Then you can increase girth.

It sounds as if you may have gotten some irritation from the dildo bruising is very painful but without a burning sensation. It comes from too big cock or object repeatedly striking the cervix. Dildos should be cleaned after use

It sounds as if you may have gotten some irritation from the dildo bruising is very painful but without a burning sensation. It comes from too big cock or object repeatedly striking the cervix. Dildos should be cleaned after use
Very true, I forgot to clean a toy once and boy it was a rough week. I used boric acid suppositories every day a few days to get my ph back and pure coconut oil on my outside and to stay moisturized.

Back