44 Indian Bull UK

Jazz

Male
Hi All, I'm 44 year old Indian Male, an Experiened Bull based in the UK. I have been with English and Indian couples and have enjoyed with both. I look much younger than my age(so I'm told), very fit, have good decent size very thick cock and have high sex drive. I'm well educated, easy going, decent guy who likes to be with easy going fun loving people. I'm into soft/ a bit hard sex fun but into any painful stuff. I also enjoy making a shy wife my b.... and owning her,in front of her hubby. Feel free to ping me to have a friendly chat. Bye and take care, XXX

Hi All, I'm 44 year old Indian Male, an Experiened Bull based in the UK. I have been with English and Indian couples and have enjoyed with both. I look much younger than my age(so I'm told), very fit, have good decent size very thick cock and have high sex drive. I'm well educated, easy going, decent guy who likes to be with easy going fun loving people. I'm into soft/ a bit hard sex fun but into any painful stuff. I also enjoy making a shy wife my b.... and owning her,in front of her hubby. Feel free to ping me to have a friendly chat. Bye and take care, XXX

are you indian origin ? i m indian mature milf in usa

Back