40+ hot wives are my favorite

When my wife was in her 40s she was fucking these two black guys that were going to college in a town very close. Both black men had very impressive black cocks but what my wife liked about them was how filthy they were. These guys were not big time players so they stayed in their campus housing and studied a lot except when we came to visit them. These guys DPed my wife all the time and she loved it. I have joined in sometimes and my wife would be on top of me while I fucked her pussy. One of the black guys would come behind my wife and shove his big dick in my wife's asshole all the way to his nut sack. I could feel when this black man was butt fucking my wife and he would be breathing in my face when he would be cumming in my wife's asshole. After my wife had drained his nuts he would pull out and the other black guy would butt fuck her until he shot his cum up her ass. I didn't last long fucking my wife's pussy knowing that her ass has two fresh loads of black mans cum in it. When I came she got off me and cleaned both of those black guys dicks with her tongue. The wife and I would stop by and those two black guys would take my wife in one of their bedrooms leaving me in the living room alone. I would sit down and wait for those 2 black men to finish fucking my wife. I would hear them grunting and slapping my wife's ass while I waited in the other room.

Back